Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Pregnant from a one night stand

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:13 AM
  • 50 Replies

I was with my ex for 4 years. We broke up three months ago. It took me my surprise. I thought we'd always be together. I'm taking a summer class and about 5 weeks ago I had sex with a guy in my class. Just a one night stand (drunkenly). He recently started dating another girl in our class. I feel like it's just an awkward situation. Do I tell him? How?

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. You need to tell him. And I am sure he will want a DNA test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:21 AM
2 moms liked this
This. And consider your options.

Quoting conniejo75:

Yes. You need to tell him. And I am sure he will want a DNA test
Kelsey89
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:01 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes. You have to tell him. After all it is half him. I'd just point blank tell him. Hopefully he won't be a douche about it and step up to the plate. Good luck and congrats!!

ochoa.mama
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:28 AM

wow, thats awful... I would tell him if your planning on keeping it, if you want less drama, pass!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Since you did get pregant by this guy and he's the father of the child he has a right to know he's going to be a father.  Even though it was a one night stand, a guy needs to know he's fathered a child. 

Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:30 AM
2 moms liked this
If you are planning on keeping the baby, then yes you should tell him. He has a right to know. Ask him to lunch and be honest. Tell him that when the baby is born that you will do a DNA test to show that it is his.
easinpc
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with this!

Quoting Jennyanne322:

If you are planning on keeping the baby, then yes you should tell him. He has a right to know. Ask him to lunch and be honest. Tell him that when the baby is born that you will do a DNA test to show that it is his.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Hugs!!

GoldenLinds
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Yes you have to telk him. Just be simple and honest. Yes you are pregnant. Ues he's the father. No you aren't trying to get involved in his relationships but he deserved to know. Its courtesy.
GoldenLinds
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes you have to telk him. Just be simple and honest. Yes you are pregnant. Ues he's the father. No you aren't trying to get involved in his relationships but he deserved to know. Its courtesy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)