Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

scared he wont come home

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:27 AM
  • 8 Replies
Title pretty much says it all. I'm super scared dh won't come home one day. It freaks me out that this might happen sooner than later. I know he has to come home to watch the girls while I'm at work but this is freaking me out everyday
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Kelsey89
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Why would you think that way? Has he verbalized it to you?

lilangel_4206
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Yes. He has...
Kelsey89
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Oh wow! I think you guys need to sit down and chat. Maybe even consider seeking professional help.

lilangel_4206
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:10 AM
ok so a little background....DH has known this "skank" for about 10 years or so she lives about an hour away from where we are.  She stopped contact with him back in 2009 and now all of a sudden she's starting to text him again.  it pisses me off because we were finally getting along and all of a sudden we've been fighting non stop.  he texts her all day everyday its enoying.  ive told him that its rude and disrespectfull but he doesnt listen.  our marriage is going down hill fast.  he doesnt get that what he is doing is wrong.  im sooo tired of this.  i really want to call her ass and tell her off because she has a boyfriend and has a daughter.  Hello skank deal with your family.  She doesnt know we just had dd2...Hes lied to her saying he have dd1 and a ds.  we dont have a ds and never have.....he says im psyco and what not....if he wants psyco he will get psyco.  im tired of never being able to be happy with my little family....what would you ladies do?????
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:15 AM
2 moms liked this
You DON'T call or text her. He's a grown man and is capable of making his own choices. Attacking her won't solve anything. You need to deal with HIM.

Decide what you want/expect to happen and what will happen if those things don't occur. Don't dish out ultimatums unless you plan on following through with them.

Quoting lilangel_4206:

ok so a little background....DH has known this "skank" for about 10 years or so she lives about an hour away from where we are.  She stopped contact with him back in 2009 and now all of a sudden she's starting to text him again.  it pisses me off because we were finally getting along and all of a sudden we've been fighting non stop.  he texts her all day everyday its enoying.  ive told him that its rude and disrespectfull but he doesnt listen.  our marriage is going down hill fast.  he doesnt get that what he is doing is wrong.  im sooo tired of this.  i really want to call her ass and tell her off because she has a boyfriend and has a daughter.  Hello skank deal with your family.  She doesnt know we just had dd2...Hes lied to her saying he have dd1 and a ds.  we dont have a ds and never have.....he says im psyco and what not....if he wants psyco he will get psyco.  im tired of never being able to be happy with my little family....what would you ladies do?????

lilangel_4206
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I have printed out the divorce papers but I'm scared to actually fill them out...
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Don't be afraid to fill out that divorce paperwork.  Your husband is cheating on you.  Be done with him. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Hugs!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)