Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

You can not have your stat on FB be in open relationship an not look bad

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

I went to my bf's babies mama page, I don't give a rip about her btw and or am I jealous. Curiousity is all, see how she is and lately been a bitch to my bf. Last they talked he had his two kids with her, and he wanted them an extra day. Was fathers day for pete sakes! An she said it was redic how he wanted an extra day, he hadn't seen them a month due to he moved from his home town. For reasons of getting away from drugs, and getting out of that bull crap that was toxic. Small town, and everyone knows your business. His fault though that he legally doesn't have papers to set days, holidays etc and they've been fine with things until these days. He is having his support raised, he has them on over nights and he drives to get them almost 3 hrs away along with drops them off. She can't meet him half way, or anything and she has asked for gas money once as a she will meet him half way with that. To get them, drop them off it's 40 dollar trip in gas both ways and add the prices now it's nuts! We got bills to pay, things to take care of on his end and we are a family unit more a less being on a serious level together. She won't met him half way, or bring them herself for some reason. 

Any who she has three kids, two with him and one with an ex bf who left her able to relate to that. I went on her page, she seems like a good mom on there yet realty is her mother helps her alot. I was at my bfs sons T ball game, I saw how she treated her mother and father an was stunned. She was a little detached from the daughter who's 4, rough with her as in told her to get the F away from me an stop Fing bitting me. She's a handful that little girl, I know this her at our place around her yet don't swear at her really. I was playing with her at the T ball game, running with her on the slide and his ex said she acts like a kid look at her. He said she's playing with her, what you don't do with the kids. I saw on her relationship stat she's in a open relatioship, my bf doesn't give a crap about his ex and as long as his kids are safe he's fine an has no issues. To me as a single mom, parenting bf or not I find that distasteful. That town is so small, you end up screwing one person you screwed the whole town of how he talks of has. I can't imagine putting that on my stat, as a mother and she has a pic on her page default her smoking a cig. To me that's trashy to show you smoking, you smoke that's fine but really advertising it is not sexy or are guys lining up I'd think. I wish we had better standings bf, and I an we could get his kids 50% of the time. We need a bigger place, and I know my kids want a bigger place as do we of course. An he can see them more, his babies and get them out of that crazy house as he calls it more often. He calls often, she won't get the phone at times or call him back. An that hurts him, if his support is raising and he see's them driving to get them. He better get to going to court, get that lowered or he has them every other weekend with holidays.  I am on the babies momma end, but the classy side of it lol. An I also see the babies daddy, father end who aren't dead beat idiots an see it's not even mother/father. Its just people suck at co parenting. An really you shouldn't be dumb in your life, that can be held against you lol. 

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on Jun. 26, 2013 at 7:08 PM
From my understanding whichever parent moves away from the hometown has to drive to pick up. But I've known parents (who get along) to meet half way on their own dime.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on Jun. 26, 2013 at 7:09 PM
But yes he needs to have a legal custody agreement or she's going to keep playing games with visitation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHens3
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:10 PM

He knows he has to pick them up, but on the support papers it says he has no over nights along with doesn't drive to get them. She damn well knows he does, not reporting it to get as much as she is and isn't telling the FOC people in their county. He needs to, and wants to yet he seems to be more concerned with keeping peace feels like. Why? I don't know, just seems like she wants to play single mom no daddy when he's around. An she pushes him away when comes to parenting, but when he's there she's like "help me with your daughter/son." *smh* 

BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:02 PM

yeah this is us my x and I meet halfway but more often then not I meet his 'father' my son's grandad rather then my x.

Quoting MIMIBRIE:

From my understanding whichever parent moves away from the hometown has to drive to pick up. But I've known parents (who get along) to meet half way on their own dime.

MamaHens3
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:17 PM

They get along most of the time, they have known each other since 15 area and their in their mid 20's now. Friends before they hooked up, got together and had kids etc. He works with her, will go up north from where he lives to get them no issue. Sometimes though when he doesn't have enough gas, and asks her to meet him half way forbid she can work with him. 

With my XDH, and I get my big kids or some times he'll drop them off or his wife. He's more local, yet still we work with one another. In our custody agreement, it doesn't say anything about said parent HAS to pick up/drop off. 

Quoting BeachMommy07:

yeah this is us my x and I meet halfway but more often then not I meet his 'father' my son's grandad rather then my x.

Quoting MIMIBRIE:

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Ok guess what. If you get his kids more time, you are more broke. Trust me. I probably was better off when it was just me and mine in our little apt. Now we got this huge rent in a big house to accommodate all our kids... He pays his BM a fat child support check and yet she doesn't spend dick on them and they are always at our house. I don't mind them here, and I also am not one to complain about support. She can spend it on wtf she wants of she was doing for her kids but she doesn't buy them not one mother fuckin thing. Literally. we buy ALL their clothes. ALL their Shoes. *I* paid for their football. God knows wtf she spends support on, all i know is her nails, hair, ans fake tan are on point. it sounds cliche bit its true. as a matter of Fact she cant fuckin get thema $6 haircut anymore. They look like a Hott mess until we take them. She should be embarrassed. So. There it is from the other side. Lol
steviechick
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I don't have the issue of my daughter seeing her father, but if I did I would hope that his tramp would be a good helper to my daughter in making sure she was taken care of just as if she was her own.  Afterall, my child is the child of my ex and he would be the tramp's husband.  Respecting his child should be very imporant to her if anything else ensure their relationship was healthy.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM
What does open relationship fb status have to do with all of this? Good or bad parent has nothing to do with fb drama. I don't care what fb relationship status is for anyone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHens3
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I sure hope I wasn't called a tramp lol yikes, he left her long before meeting me and he was living away from his home town before a good few years before we met. I have been nothing more then respectful to her, and shown her children that same. He tries his hardest to make contact with his kids when he can't see them, or have them and she's the one acting like it's just HER kids only. When hes around she's acting like she needs him to help, yet when he's not it's like he doesnt exist. I met him in early 2011, he saw his kids and seems like when we got more seroius she acted a certain way. I went to their sons T ball game, and when he first called to say he was going she said we? An he said yeah, me and my girlfriend. I am not a stranger to his kids, I like his kids and he likes mine so I like them around. I  know how the ex's new other works, my XDH has a new wife not gf and I had  issues with her mothering them too much. At the end of the day, as long as she likes my kids and takes care of them she is called by her name an given respect. I wish he'd just go to court my bf to get more rights, he's more then willing to help but not all exs are as good to co parent being fair. i get she has them more, she needs the $ to help yet he has them when he does and drives there on his own dime. An it's not even reported on the papers for FOC for them. He's waiting on a call to change it, I know what a dead beat father is and someone who tries along with a babies momma who just wants to be greedy. 

My point on the FB stat was just a yikes reaction, her business oh well yet really I couldn't do that. I keep my personal dating stuff like that DL, or a close group of friends I can trust and sure in hell not in public access. My person feeling, and hope at least she keeps it away from her children. Was a rant was all, she's the % of babies momma that you want to slap and get in their head to understand more. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN