Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Parenting (Part II)

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

I swear my ex is clueless. For anyone that missed part I, ex has kids, son has summer school online. Ex found out that teenagers text incessantly, lie and do not do what they say they did! Shocking isn't it?

So ex texts me today and asks me to call and speak to our son. Evidently since dad took phone away he is just messaging his girlfriend on FB instead of texting her. And shockingly, he is still not doing as much schoolwork as he should be doing. Ex yelled at him, then proceeded to make kiddo feel bad that he "made" dad yell at him, told kiddo if he is going to keep doing this then he might as well stay home next summer because he isn't going to put up with it. Great parenting ex! NOT Oh and he told him that he and I didn't need the extra stress that he puts on us (yeah, gotta love it when he speaks for me). 

So I called kiddo, told him what he needs to do in the next 5 weeks and just get it done. So we shall see.

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:27 AM

yikes the joys of summer parenting they don't get it

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Hugs!!
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM

LOL - I'm waiting for my ex to call complaining about how much my daughter texts. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)