Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

If you went missing... who would be the first person to notice?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM
  • 41 Replies

I saw this question a while ago in another group.  

Besides your kids, who would be the first person to notice if you went missing?  How long do you think it'd take them to notice?

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM

My SO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

mz23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:34 PM
My mom.
SAMI_JO
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:38 PM

My dad. He is so wonderful to us. He checks on me atleast every 2 hours sometimes more often. He cooks for us, After Jesus, he is my everything. I have always been a daddy's girl. But since I came back home from an abusive marriage and told all my deep dark secrets, he is more protective than ever. My husband is in a nursing home, so my dad thinks he has to be the "man" of both houses. The sad part is we found out 2 weeks ago that my dad has a chronic kidney disease with 60% loss. And he won't let us take care of him now.  :/

Ilovepink1227
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Probably my exh, because we alternate the kids like every other day
Ilovepink1227
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Probably my exh, because we alternate the kids like every other day
Robsessed98
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM
My mother. She notices when I'm out of touch more than a couple of hours lol.
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM
My sister lives with my son and me. She'd probably notice unless she was out of town. The other person to notice would be my best guy friend. We talk/text all day every day. If he couldn't get in contact he would know something was wrong.
otoole
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM

oh boy, prob be my aunt. hard to know cos if my mum texts or rings me and i don't answer, she gets pissed of with me and will text me a nasty message for egnoring her. everythings about her. my aunt texts me every few days and comes to visit once every two weeks but she would ask me first. then my dad comes around every other saturday and would clear it with me first. and nobody in my family talks to each other so if i did go missing they wouldn't ask each other had anyone heard from me. so it would be a few weeks before anyone would notice

Lovemybabyboy09
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:11 PM
My dh
breebree04
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM

My mom, she panics if she hasnt heard from me or cant reach me for awhile lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN