Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Freakin tired of it already.

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 27 Replies
My ex took me to court for visitation. We came to a schedule in the hearing officers office so our court date was canceled.

Last weekend was his first weekend. He informed me that he was going to be taking her to Grand Isle beach the next time he has her. At the time I was fine with it.

So Monday My dd has a dr appointment with the ENT to determine if she needed to have her tonsils taken out. Dr said it should happen but it's not an emergency and to schedule when I have time.

Well I forgot to tell him how it went until today.

So:
- I text him and inform him that surgery will happen but it's not a major thing right now.
-he responds "k"
- then I'm looking at this website the hearing officer suggested we sign up for to help with communicating and exchanges, etc. I asked him if he was going to sign up for it.
- he says "don't have Internet"
- I tell him I was looking on the website and noticed they have apps for smartphones available.
- he says "ok"

Later I'm looking around on Facebook and notice the local news posted an article about one person dying and 3 people sick from going to the beach. I open it and read it. The beach where these people got a "flesh eating bacteria" is the same beach he planned to take my dd and his gf and her THREE kids.
-so I text him and tell him to look into it bc I don't want them all to get sick most especially my daughter.
-well hours go by. I got off work early, go home and take a nap.
-I wake up to a text that says "I have no interest in doing that website with you"
-I said "that's fine, but make sure you investigate grand isle bc I don't want the kids to get sick"
- he texts back and says "don't message me unless its about picking up or dropping off DD or about dr appointments...I've already called my lawyer"

What the f*ck!!!!
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Wow, he's a winner, huh?  

quickbooksworm
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM
What a douche. All exes are on my shit list today.
mhaney03
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Is it possible his gf is texting you?
NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM
It is absolutely possible. And I wouldn't put it past him or her.

Quoting mhaney03:

NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Can you believe I was with him for 7 years?? Ugh!! But I go the most beautiful gift out of that 7 years.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Wow, he's a winner, huh?  

NOLAmommaKRYS
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Me too girl!! Lol

Quoting quickbooksworm:

What a douche. All exes are on my shit list today.

mhaney03
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM

BTW did you see the photo going around facebook about the bacteria??? I am in Lafourche parish.

Quoting NOLAmommaKRYS:

Quoting mhaney03:

dawncs
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I recommend saving all messages from now on between him and you. I bet he wants to keep things oral to stay out of trouble. He is showing that joint legal is not working and could become a troublemaker if he wants a lawyer involved after a small conversation. See about getting a copy from your cell phone company of your phone records including texts for any future court battles.

Dawn

Group owner of Different Learners Support Group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/118648)

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Lovely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mznaye
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I am in Terrebonne Parish!!!! Omg

Quoting mhaney03:

BTW did you see the photo going around facebook about the bacteria??? I am in Lafourche parish.

Quoting NOLAmommaKRYS:

Quoting mhaney03:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN