Last weekend was his first weekend. He informed me that he was going to be taking her to Grand Isle beach the next time he has her. At the time I was fine with it.
So Monday My dd has a dr appointment with the ENT to determine if she needed to have her tonsils taken out. Dr said it should happen but it's not an emergency and to schedule when I have time.
Well I forgot to tell him how it went until today.
- I text him and inform him that surgery will happen but it's not a major thing right now.
-he responds "k"
- then I'm looking at this website the hearing officer suggested we sign up for to help with communicating and exchanges, etc. I asked him if he was going to sign up for it.
- he says "don't have Internet"
- I tell him I was looking on the website and noticed they have apps for smartphones available.
- he says "ok"
Later I'm looking around on Facebook and notice the local news posted an article about one person dying and 3 people sick from going to the beach. I open it and read it. The beach where these people got a "flesh eating bacteria" is the same beach he planned to take my dd and his gf and her THREE kids.
-so I text him and tell him to look into it bc I don't want them all to get sick most especially my daughter.
-well hours go by. I got off work early, go home and take a nap.
-I wake up to a text that says "I have no interest in doing that website with you"
-I said "that's fine, but make sure you investigate grand isle bc I don't want the kids to get sick"
- he texts back and says "don't message me unless its about picking up or dropping off DD or about dr appointments...I've already called my lawyer"
What the f*ck!!!!