Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i just need

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

i need to find someone that will love me and take care of me.and yes makes lots of money. im getting tired of working my butt off and not getting anywheres. i need to move and i cant afford to move.the reason why i need to move is because where i live is falling apart.my car needs some work done to it. school starts next month for my daughter i have to start buying school supplies this month.i need some new shoes. UGH!!!!!  wonder how it feels to be taking care of by someone else. i bet its nice. or i could be wrong. has anybody felt like this before?

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
baseballmom5416
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM

bump

woodstock525
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Yep....I've been there.  Then it's like reality hits and you realize that unless you find that great guy, it's basically all up to you.  That's the part that stinks.  Have you checked with local churches in your area or United Way (211 in some areas) to see if there are any organizations out there that might be able to help you out with a deposit on a new place or getting your car fixed. 

baseballmom5416
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 5:53 PM

i live in a small town. and there is alot of people that is having some of the same promblems as me. and they just cant help everybody. i guess to them its first come first serve, ive called every place i could think of and there is no hope for me.

Quoting woodstock525:

Yep....I've been there.  Then it's like reality hits and you realize that unless you find that great guy, it's basically all up to you.  That's the part that stinks.  Have you checked with local churches in your area or United Way (211 in some areas) to see if there are any organizations out there that might be able to help you out with a deposit on a new place or getting your car fixed. 

bethanne1023
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I feel this way everyday. But then I remember how much better off my daughter and I are now that we don't live with her drug addicted father. Head up, stay positive. Play with your kiddo for awhile and try to not think about the problems. Laugh and smile because you have a wonderful kid with a whole future ahead of them and moments need to be cherished! They won't remember the car breaking or the house needing to be fixed..they'll remember that their mom spent time with them and they had fun. I always feel better after letting loose with my daughter for a bit :)
cholita1978
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I think we all feel that way sometimes, :-) don't give up mama
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Sometimes but then I look at my little man and realize how lucky I am to have a happy healthy little man he's all I need
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:28 AM

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)