Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Somedays it Sucks Being Right

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

Well after a month at his dad's house, my oldest son is coming home, when he was supposed to stay for the summer.

My ex txted me yesterday asking if I wanted to take this boy home with me on Sunday (I'm going to be in their area). Obviously meaning my oldest son who at almost 16 is acting like a 16 year old boy, shocking right? So after a 30 min conversation of ex talking at son and me laughing under my breath, ex said son would make the decision over the weekend and let me know by Sunday.

Well I was just messaging the kiddo on fb and he wants to come home. Oldest dd comes home next weekend. Ah the joys of motherhood.

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Hugs!!

petite101
by Danielle on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I know how that goes. My daughter usually comes home about 2 weeks earlier than usual too. The only problem with that is that we have to change her plane ticket and it costs extra. 

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Yeah, I am renting a car to go to a family reunion in the area so I will be returning the rental there and taking my truck home with me. Not sure what that charge will be yet. Grrr.

Quoting petite101:

I know how that goes. My daughter usually comes home about 2 weeks earlier than usual too. The only problem with that is that we have to change her plane ticket and it costs extra. 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Your ex should pay for the extra you don't get to throw your hands up when your done and send them "back"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Yeah, I agree. And I let him pay less in CS last month and this month because I wouldn't be feeding the kids. The one that is coming home eats more than I do so technically I should ask for that too but its not worth it. He has my truck right now so I will just take the truck home.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Your ex should pay for the extra you don't get to throw your hands up when your done and send them "back"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)