Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Fun-loving single mom

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hello all! I've been a single mom officially for 8 years but was a single mom even when married. (You know the role of married single mom when you do everything by yourself anyway????)

I am excited to make new friends on this site. I am in the minority with friends being a single mom and unless you are one, you just don't understand how hard it is!! :)

Looking to start a new chapter. I want new friends, new job, and hope new man!! Want to have fun for awhile. My last relationship was long and emotionally draining........... Feel like a weight has been lifted and I'm ready to plunge into life bouncing

by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Welcome!  I'm glad that you're feeling free and much less weighted down now that you're a single mom.  :)

Quoting Javachick42:

Hello all! I've been a single mom officially for 8 years but was a single mom even when married. (You know the role of married single mom when you do everything by yourself anyway????)

I am excited to make new friends on this site. I am in the minority with friends being a single mom and unless you are one, you just don't understand how hard it is!! :)

Looking to start a new chapter. I want new friends, new job, and hope new man!! Want to have fun for awhile. My last relationship was long and emotionally draining........... Feel like a weight has been lifted and I'm ready to plunge into life bouncing

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Welcome! Glad you found us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myhodge
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Welcome to the group. I understand totally what you are saying. My situation was the same where I did everything anyway for my boys. I am a newly single mom officially. It's been 2 months. I am up and down with my feelings. I am hoping to get the exact things you want.
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Hi, and welcome to the group!  I'm also a fun-loving single mom AND I was married to a total couch potato.  So, I know exactly how you feel about doing it all!  I have a few single mom friends but they have younger children so I only hook up with them during a GNO. 

Happy to be your friend.  I wish I could find a man as well!

maia188
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Hey I love making new friends!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)