Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Facebook posts?!?

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM
  • 7 Replies
So my daughters father's girlfriend who he lives with now and has been with for 7 months is posting pictures of my daughter on her Facebook. I'm keeping my mouth shut trying to be mature but it pisses me off especially my daughter and her father have never met in person only through FaceTime? Should I just bite my tongue and not say anything?
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jkdc1218
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM

If your daughter and her father have never met- where is the girlfriend getting the pictures from?  And are they public or is one of her fb friends telling you about it?

I think you have a right to ask her to take down the photos of your daughter.

Lyssa42
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM
They have never met and he asked for a picture of her in the outfit for Fourth of July that he sent so I sent him a picture of her I don't think my daughter shouldn't know her dad if he tries! But yes someone else told me and I looked and I was on her cover picture so I nicely called him and asked him to have her take it down n we got in a fight about it! In the end she changed it
Mocking.Jay
by ★Krista★ on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:42 PM

When I made my FB, I made sure I made it friends only and even if you fool around with other pics first, you can set your album to view by custom people. People are so naive and gullible when it comes to FB. I never complain because I know how to use it.

TishHughes
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Why haven't they met?

Lyssa42
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Well he lives out of state at first he claimed she was his then at 7 months he stopped sending money asking for a DNA test so I filed for CS and we got our DNA results two months ago and he still hasn't flown down to see her! He says he can't just up and leave he has bills!
heretolisten
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:39 AM

What is she saying when she posts these pictures?  That's just odd.  

OCALAMOMOFTWINS
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I am afraid that you just have to suck it up. I have the same problem with my sons' "stepmother". Only this psycho is claiming to be their birth mother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)