Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

An Affair Perhaps?

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM
  • 13 Replies

Ok I like this guy at work he is fine as hell, very intelligent, nice and omg we get along so well, matter of fact he is the first black guy I actually considered dating (i am black female myself) but i think there maybe something going on between him and a married woman even though feeling this way I still told him actually last friday that I like him for more than a friend, is that wrong of me? (personally I don't think so because she is married and absolutly nothing was wrong with her marriage until she met Brandon) Idon't like her at all, everytime that me and Brandon will talk or she would see us together she would start acting like a bitch and I want to tell her so bad just to put her in check but am I doing this to hurt her no absolutly not I really like him and he seems like a decent guy but going after him even though there maybe something going on between him and a married woman am I wrong for not caring? we are not friends anyways to be honest.

by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kidlover2
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Personally? I would never be ok going after a guy who is messing around with a married woman unless they are all swingers. I prefer honesty and respect.
pricemp2012
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:32 PM

That is exactly how I feel but at the same time I don't know for sure if that is what is going on I will know on Monday for sure.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Well, did you find out?

MamaHens3
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I woudln't touch, try to be with someone who was having an affair with a married person no matter attraction. If they can do that, what else are they capable of?

IF its true don't do it, for real it may be more trouble and a weird love triangle could be there. If he is with you if you were, and he is with her if it's true who says he'll end it being loyal? I say the IF's seeing as you don't know, and its worst case an that's always something to think of in things. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Any update?

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:10 AM

update?

SheciaBaby
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Well..ask. Make it into a joke. Just say .. Oh she gets jealous when we talk she must be your girlfriend.. *bat eyes and giggle* or you should just say hey what's up with you and ..let's call her veronica. Lol.
After that...you will know what to do.
meglovesie11
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:30 AM
If he's messing with a married woman I would back away.

You do not want to get caught up in all that drama. And you all work together too? No thanks.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM
2 moms liked this
If he's with a married woman why would you trust him not to do that to you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM

My ex cheated on me with a bimbo from work.  Even after he impreganted her with her two kids I noticed he was still on the prowl (I saw this happen when I didn't know he had the bimbo on the side).  So, in essense, when a married man (or woman) is messing around he/she will never be trustworthy - ever. 

Good luck to that relationship!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)