Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

any of you guys with sn kids? ever get tired?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

does any one ever get tired of trying to work full time job & raising kids on their own w/o much help or some times any?

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Its exhausting yet rewarding. I have 4 ages almost 9-16. Three in soccer, at times I have 6 games in one weekend. Not to mention the practices throughout the week, school and its activities and my work schedule. My ex lives 7 hours away and I have no family in the area so its me, myself and I doing the parenting. Its not easy, but few things worth doing are. I love it, and wouldn't trade it for the world. Watching my kids play, learn and grow is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

Mac4411
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I know I do. I only have one (she's 2) and some days its all I can do not to just burst into tears of exhaustion. I work full-time, raise her, take care of our home and then do some photography jobs on the side. Those days I have no idea how I am going to keep it all together and still keep shreds of my sanity. Other days I feel like I have it together and there isn't anything I can't handle. It all comes and goes, but for the most part I am happy.

lovemybabes3
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM

i have 5...its tiring most of the time...they are all pretty young still and i dont have the money to send them to sports or anything...we go to the pool bc my mom bought us a pass...we live w/ her, i work part time and i cant do much else...sometimes we go out w/ my bf and do something...i do this all on my own for the most part...they see their dad every other weekend and he on tuesday nights...so i get some breaks but w/ my 5 i am still exhausted...i have had them for the last 2 weeks w/ only about 24 hr break plus my 2 half days of work and i am so tired, i cannot wait for my mini break tonight just to try to destress...but i always miss them when they are gone

mmpdrs07
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I only have 1 little guy, he's 3 and it's been me and him since April.  His father has basicly walked away from him, and right now that's best as he's really not stable right now.  Some days I really want to just throw in the towel but I keep going for my little man.  I work a full time job ranging 45-60 hours a week, I answer phones after hours and weekends for a towing company thats 24 hours a day, and I work a concession stand on the weekends for a local dirt track (saturday nights).  I work alot and have very little free time to myself.  I recently started seeing a guy and he straight out told me that I work ALOT!  LOL But i do what I have to do to keep ends met and my little man going.  Im tired I will be the first to tell you I basicly work 24-7 but it is what it is I guess.  Hugs momma

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM
It's very hard and exhausting, but even more rewarding and fulfilling.
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM

It can be exhausting, but I can't complain. My ex watches ds while I work, but he doesn't help financially. It can be tough especially during the winter time when he has sports at least 3 nights a week, especially figuring out dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)