Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

:-(

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
The first nite with out him
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mamavelt
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Hugs to you Mama! Try not to let it get you down too much. It's hard though, I know.

Make use of the time- catch up on chores/project/studies, reconnect w friends, pamper yourself... But whatever you do, don't sit and mope- that'll only make things worse.
wachala216
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:38 PM
I no I'm trying 2 be stong 4 the kids
Robsessed98
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I'm sure it was a tough night, but hope you got some sleep. You've got to stay healthy physically now more than ever. It will be a rough road at first, but of course it will get easier. Be with people as much as possible and let others help you through. Only take on one issue at a time so it's not so overwhelming. Focus on the kids and what you have to do to make the transition into what will become your new normal. We're here when you need to vent or need ((hugs)).
steviechick
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM

The first few nights without the kids will be tough.  You've had them in your life just about everyday until your break-up.  It's understandable to not be able to 'cut the cord' for a while.  My daugter is 19 and I still can't 'cut the cord' when it comes to her.  Hugs, mama!  You can get through this!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM

group hug

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:52 AM

:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN