Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Christian mingle

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:48 PM
  • 25 Replies
STAY AWAY FROM IT! One it costs and two They do auto renewal and it is CONVENIENTLY where you will not see it on your screen , so you are then stuck paying for more non use with their very ugly guys. And the halfway decent but not hot guys who seem sweet are not Christian and you get stood up on dates.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:08 PM

bump

alexis_06
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:30 AM

my friend met a really great guy on that site! they are married now and expecting their first child! ive never seen her more happy!!

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Match also does auto renewal too. Also I'm pretty sure match and Christian mingle are the same company.

When you sign up there is some disclaimer that your membership will autorenew unless you cancel. So mark on your calandar 28 days later to submit for cancellation.  I am not sure whether or not match sent me an email or not reminding me my subscription was up I think they did.

mrsary
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 3:07 AM
I didn't pay for that site, but a bunch of weirdos keep contacting me.
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I heard that same thing, too.  That's how they make extra money. Everything is in the 'fine' print or unless you know that it's automatic renewal.  I also heard that CM is just like the other on-line dating sites - ugly losers trying to get a date.  I know there are exceptions in any case, but for the most part on-line dating sites are a total waste of money.  I'm a sucker for that reason!

maia188
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Match does the same thing. They just billed me for another month which I did not authorize gotta give them a call...

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

March also does auto renewal too. Also I'm pretty sure match and Christian mingle are the same company.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ayacocca
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM
3 moms liked this

really? I thought that it was a free service.. yeah, I was warned that many men on there are not so Christ like.

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:31 AM
3 moms liked this
quite a few are after one thing and it's not God.

Quoting ayacocca:

really? I thought that it was a free service.. yeah, I was warned that many men on there are not so Christ like.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:44 AM
that's why i refuse to use any others that cost.

Quoting steviechick:

I heard that same thing, too.  That's how they make extra money. Everything is in the 'fine' print or unless you know that it's automatic renewal.  I also heard that CM is just like the other on-line dating sites - ugly losers trying to get a date.  I know there are exceptions in any case, but for the most part on-line dating sites are a total waste of money.  I'm a sucker for that reason!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM
u can check them out for free and send smiles to flirt, but if u want a phone number or flirt more and send REAL messages u have to pay.

Quoting ayacocca:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)