Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
STAY AWAY FROM IT! One it costs and two They do auto renewal and it is CONVENIENTLY where you will not see it on your screen , so you are then stuck paying for more non use with their very ugly guys. And the halfway decent but not hot guys who seem sweet are not Christian and you get stood up on dates.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Replies (21-25):
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:31 PM
No emails from them, no auto renewal that showed up ON SCREEN maybe off to the corner where it would never show up unless u knew u had to scroll over for forever and a day. But nothing where it was out in the open. I found out about it when I got my bank statement.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

Ok well you say there was no disclaimer, I was on match last year and I do not remember what happened but I am pretty sure I got an email a few days before saying my subscription was about to hend but honestly there may have been nothing mentioned about auto-renewal.

Groupon has match on it occasionally that is the only way now I would recommend it and I did find Match totally full of scammers. Winks are totally useless. Every single IM I got was from a scammer I used to just mess with them.

As far as you being stood up by 3 different times, that sucks and is bad luck. I met a guy or 2 that I thought were a little awkward but most dates went ok. It is not for everybody I guess.

I am on POF mostly for entertainment value. Lots of losers on there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meglovesie11
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Lol I just got a Christian Mingle pop up

I am an unpaid member of match.com.  I just got another email i can't read lol

thatonemomof2
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I don't like paying for dating sites. I have met some awesome guys on pof :)
deltathree
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM

bump

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM

yikes i'm sorry!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)