Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this a dream or reality

Posted by   + Show Post
Every time I closet eyes to nap or sleep the same image and story play out as if its really happening..

Storyline
Since the separation I decided to pick myself up and went out since I haven't been since my lil prince was born so I left him with my mom for the night and stepped out with the girls and I ran into my ex husband brother and he was asking how I was and how was my son I told him everything was great and it couldn't be better..well he went to keep telling I was look great and he wish me the best well after that night his brother called me telling me how much my ex husband missed me and regret leaving us well I told I didn't car as I moved on from the hurt and pain...

Again is this a dream or reality because the night I go out is this weekend and of course it hasn't happened yet
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Replies (11-11):
kitcal78
by Gigi on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Honey you are a great mom.  Take that night out to enjoy yourself.  Even if it is alone.  Go see a movie or something.  Trust me when you look back you be like maybe I should have had a nice child free night to myself.  Even if only for a few hours. 

TREAT YOURSELF.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)