Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

looking for a friend

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Hi all,
I have posted her before. I am a newly single mom. Going through a divorce. I am looking for some friends here that I can call, hang out with, get to know. I lost a lot of my friends when I was married because my husband was abusing me and controlling me. I don't know how to be alone. It's hard to think about anything other than my abusive husband. It's been 2 months. I live in upper marlboro, md. Anyone willing to have a new friend, possible a best friend, please, please let me know. My boys are 2 and 7.
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Replies (11-15):
myhodge
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Thank you.

Quoting superwoman39:

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. Have you gotten any counseling for yourself, or joined any support groups? You will get through this difficult time in your life. It might not seem like that now, but you will. Anytime you want or need to talk, send me a pm.

myhodge
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Thank you.

Quoting mmpdrs07:

I don't know where you are at but im in Texas but ill talk anytime just message me.  I left my ex in April and while he was not physical with me he was very verbally abusive with me.  Hang in there momma the first few months are the hardest!  But once you realize that you got this it's all better from there.  I really thought when I left that I had just made a mistake but I kept telling myself your doing this for you and your son.  It's only been a few months but im happier now than ever.  

Pooge
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM
I live in WV msg me and add me as a friend too honey.
myhodge
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Thanks

Quoting Pooge:

I live in WV msg me and add me as a friend too honey.

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Try searching CM for local groups. It's not exactly the same, but you can make lots of friends on here. Unlike some "real life" friends, we are always here to help you or to just vent to.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN