Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Not happy in the skin I'm in!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:24 PM
  • 27 Replies
Today I tried to go shopping for tomorrow night and I tried on every dress and it didn't fit me right..I'm 5"4 250 lb and my stomach looks like I'm pregnant all over again..nothing fits right and I'm getting mad since I've been with family and it no food in the house ordering out fits into place now I gained all this weight and not happy about it now I really don't wanna go out..not too many stores for big girls and it make me want to cry ugh I hate the body and skin I'm in
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sid1083
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I'm right there with you - it's super frustrating and not exactly a confidence boost to go shopping anymore.

Eventually I'll work through my own excuses and get my butt in gear to try to lose some of the weight, but I know it's not happening today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I feel that part it's hard to lose weight when u have a small child

Quoting sid1083:

I'm right there with you - it's super frustrating and not exactly a confidence boost to go shopping anymore.

Eventually I'll work through my own excuses and get my butt in gear to try to lose some of the weight, but I know it's not happening today.

sid1083
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Mine are almost 2 and 4 so it's been a struggle, I know. I do worry some days I'll use any excuse and in the meantime still be my same weight with my same negative feelings about my body/clothes/scale reflection.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting sid1083:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM
It's just hard period

Quoting sid1083:

Mine are almost 2 and 4 so it's been a struggle, I know. I do worry some days I'll use any excuse and in the meantime still be my same weight with my same negative feelings about my body/clothes/scale reflection.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting sid1083:

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I wish the weight would just magically fall off. I hate shopping because I look huge in everything. I need to stop making excuses and start doing something about it.
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I wish the weight would just magically fall off. I hate shopping because I look huge in everything. I need to stop making excuses and start doing something about it.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I understand about the stomach. I have been "expecting' for years, according to some people. LOL
Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Rite it's crazy

Quoting virginiamama71:

I understand about the stomach. I have been "expecting' for years, according to some people. LOL

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Then do something about it.  2 years ago I decided i was done started watching my calories and walking on my lunch.  I changed my life style not "diet" I am now 65lb's down and a healthy weight for my height.  Do it!

Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Thanks starting today

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Then do something about it.  2 years ago I decided i was done started watching my calories and walking on my lunch.  I changed my life style not "diet" I am now 65lb's down and a healthy weight for my height.  Do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)