Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

When it rains it pours *update* in comments

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:43 AM
  • 9 Replies
I have so much going on I feel like breaking down... My 14 y/o son broke his elbow pitching at his baseball game last week he is gonna have surgery on Monday .. My 20 month old daughter is having and MRI done on Wednesday at 12:45 I have to drive an hour away.. Problem is my son already has his post OP appointment set up for the same day thank heavens it's at 9:30 and I will be able to attend both... But If that's not enough my car broke down and I have been living in a motel because my roommate wasn't paying her part of the rent and we got evicted but I found a place but its not move in ready they said the 20th we can (my kids and I ) move in I have 4 kids as of right now my 3 oldest live with my ex-husband and the youngest stays with me here .... I feel like pulling all my hair out at times ... Sorry ladies I needed to vent
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry. I hope things calm down and get a little easier.
sid1083
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow that's rough. Hope things get better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no!  Your poor son, I hope he's not in too much pain and the surgery goes smoothly.  I'm glad your kids' appointments work out that you can make it to both of them easily.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs mama

neveragain17
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Well my son had surgery this afternoon everything went well and he is home resting .. The dr put a screw in his elbow and he will be out of sports for 6 months total thanks for the well wishes ladies :)
neveragain17
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Mobile Photo

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad he's ok. Just remember, when everything goes wrong, it will always be followed by a time of things going right.
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM

hugging

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)