Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I hate my ex with a passion

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM
  • 21 Replies
I really hate him with a passion..I asked him can he buy his son some milk since he down to his last bit..he ignores me I wasn't fussing or anything I asked him since he wanna do so much for him..by me not having the money he rather put his new girl first over his son but ill be wrong if I take him down for child support...ugh I can't depend on his side they completely shut me out just like he did..all I want is him to sign over his rights that's all
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Hating him only hurts you. He could care less.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM
He rather put a chick before his sons needs but when I don't ask him for nothing it's a problem but by us beefing he puts him in the middle...
Quoting conniejo75:

Hating him only hurts you. He could care less.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Take him for child support
Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm filing tomorrow I gave him a chance there will be no more chances he can kiss my a** today I'll see him in court
Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
He's not going to be able to terminate his rights. Why should he be able to walk away from his responsibilities and then stick tax payers with it? File for child support and stop talking to him. Sure he may never pay but he will face legal problems if he refuses.
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Love your child more than you hate you ex.

Go file for child support.

Do not talk to him.

Enjoy your life, its the best source of revenge you will ever find.

Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:03 PM
I'm done talking to him I changed my number and all he will be okay

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

He's not going to be able to terminate his rights. Why should he be able to walk away from his responsibilities and then stick tax payers with it? File for child support and stop talking to him. Sure he may never pay but he will face legal problems if he refuses.

Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM
He can't file taxes for my son he don't have his ssn and if he do I will call the IRS on him

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

I'm done talking to him I changed my number and all he will be okay

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

steviechick
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to dispise/hate my ex.  Then I realized that there was no need to hate him anymore. He's already doing harm to his own self by not being a decent father to his daughter.  He's already done this in the past with a previous child (now 32 years old).  Karma will catch up to every 'man' that hurts us.   Just try and look forward to NOT being around that dead weight.  Get that CS in order and forget about that fool.

Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Already filed papers and forgot about him

Quoting steviechick:

I used to dispise/hate my ex.  Then I realized that there was no need to hate him anymore. He's already doing harm to his own self by not being a decent father to his daughter.  He's already done this in the past with a previous child (now 32 years old).  Karma will catch up to every 'man' that hurts us.   Just try and look forward to NOT being around that dead weight.  Get that CS in order and forget about that fool.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN