Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

vent (im falling apart and got no one to turn to)

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:24 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm a first time mom to a 8 months old lil girl who I love more then anything in this world. Her dad n I were very happy when we find out I was pregnant cuz we have been trying for months..but sadly that happiness turn in to tears for me when I was abt 6months n up to this time I still have tears in my eye..few months after her dad n I started dating, he lost lose his job b his brother he was shearing apartment with kick him out cuz he couldn't pay his share of the rent..so I took him in to my family home n he n I shear my room..anyways when I got pregnant, the lie n cheating started.he move out of my family home n that was the beginning of the end of us..after he move out I won't here from him for weeks n when he do call or come check on me he would say he was out of state..many nights I would walk home from work while pregnant because he wouldn't pick me up..at 8 months pergnant I decided to forget abt him and just forcus on my baby. When I was 9months I learn he move his ex in with him..and he started telling people all kinds of shit abt me...when I was in labor he was the first person I call cuz even tho we not together I wanted he n his child to have a relationship..when I call, he told me to call 911 n hang up..after I had the baby..he was in n out of her life for the first 5months..I told him if he don't want to be in her life that's find but I won't have him walkin in and out when ever he feel like..after that I call off all communtcation with him..few weeks after that he wrote me saying he sorry abt everything and want his family back. Stupid me I believe him and took him back cuz I want to give my daughter a family..but that didn't last long..he went back to her cuz she was the one paying his rent, cell phone bill, car insurance n so on( I know this cuz its all in her name n he not working much) after that he would come to me with lie n I would take him back..it went on till recently...I finally decided I don't need him n my baby will be just fine with out him. Cuz I rather her don't have a dad to to have someone who don't really care abt her but just passing through her to get to me and hurt me. So now I block his number n stop replying to his text..yesterday he went to my friend house telling her to tell me that his gf is pregnant and he will b taking me to court for custoby.....sometimes I wonder if I'm the only 22 years old who going through all of this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM
5 moms liked this

i'm sorry you are dealing with this. 

1. go file for custody right now. 

2. go file for child support. 

3.  let him talk out his ass. 

4. unblock his number- at this point the child cannot communicate directly with him so any attempt you make at blocking his calls will be looked upon poorly by the court. 

----get a notebook, write down the date and time every single time he calls, write down what he wanted and keep it, take it to court with you. 

-----get a tape recorder, when you answer the phone say hello, ask if it's okay if you record the call and what does he need to discuss regarding your child.  if it's not about the child- let him know that you are busy and that you do not want to discuss anything not relating to the child with him. 

keep your head up and it will all work out.

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
this
and hugs!!!

Quoting happymommy1105:

4. unblock his number- at this point the child cannot communicate directly with him so any attempt you make at blocking his calls will be looked upon poorly by the court. 

----get a notebook, write down the date and time every single time he calls, write down what he wanted and keep it, take it to court with you. 

-----get a tape recorder, when you answer the phone say hello, ask if it's okay if you record the call and what does he need to discuss regarding your child.  if it's not about the child- let him know that you are busy and that you do not want to discuss anything not relating to the child with him. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:50 PM

group hug

shyestone
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't panic and get to court. It will be ok. Just look at him and look at you. What would you say if you saw this and you were a judge? <3 I've been to court twice and both times I worried way more than I ever had to.

KayBayMom
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not 22 but NO you are not alone. Please check out my blog so you can read about my experience.

singlemombomb.blogspot.com

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Exactly.

Quoting happymommy1105:

PAPASMOM1118
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Happymommy1105 is right. Act now, don't wait. He's an absentee dad.

Quoting happymommy1105:

yassahmom
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

thz everyone...we have a court date next month

lizzy_ellie
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I'm 20 and I went threw a lot of bull shit (and still am) with my DD dads. She's 8 months as well. We weren't together when I founded out I was pregnant and I'm still mostly doing it on my own. You and your daughter deserve better then that, so don't take that shit. And he threatened to take me for full custody/placement but when we got there he asked for half and the lawyer just laughed at him since he was barley involved. Like only saw her twice and thought he had the right to take her whenever he wanted too. I wasn't even close to comfortable with that. So he has half custody but I have full placement. Just everything you do, put your daughter first... and I can tell you realize that. If you wanna chat about it, feel free to message me! All my friends that have babies all are still with their SO so I don't have anyone that understands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN