Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i have?!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have been thinking of my ex (not dd Bio) lots lately. I finally let him know I regret giving up on us (13 yrs ago) I've grown since and realize what we had I want back. He read the Msg and hasn't re. Hoping I didn't freak him out; we've became friends over the last several months. I let him know how I feel but that that I would rather be friends than nothing at all. Wonder if after being single for so long is making me lonely for a companion (I am 36) thoughts?! Thanks!!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Andrewsmom70
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe exes are exes for good reason.

SexyDiva19
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Why did you give up on what you had 13 years ago? What has changed since then to make you think it would work between the 2 of you? Maybe he didn't reply back  because he is/was shocked?

How long ago did you write him?

steviechick
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM

What caused you and your ex from 13 years ago to break up?  Your ex is probably wondering why you have sent him the e-mail after 13 years.  He is probably more hurt and curious as to why all of a sudden the interest.  I can understand his not wanting to respond.  Perhaps it's best to leave it alone. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I agree with this.  Or maybe he's just taking time to process what he read and think about what he wants and how he wants to respond.

Quoting steviechick:

What caused you and your ex from 13 years ago to break up?  Your ex is probably wondering why you have sent him the e-mail after 13 years.  He is probably more hurt and curious as to why all of a sudden the interest.  I can understand his not wanting to respond.  Perhaps it's best to leave it alone. 

losinitnks
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM

13 years ago we were 22 and 24, and moved to Korea since he was in the Navy.  We have talked over the last several months and agreed we were both just too young and immature at the time.  I was very close with my family and talked to them every day when we were there, and it was just hard for him to accept I was close w/ them and needed them when we were so far away.  I am sure he is shocked about the email, and probably does need time to process.  He read it at 8 p last night.  I just feel better saying what I had to say, I don't regret it and my days will go on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)