Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ugh

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
  • 8 Replies
Y can't men ever understand
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mmpdrs07
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I really wish I knew the answer to this question.  My ex straight out asked me shortly after our split up what I did with my free time?  I laughed in his face and asked what free time, did you forget that WE have a 3 year old!  I mean damn really?  He hasn't even considered doing anything for his son since I left in April say nothing about my free time.  I know what he does in his he drinks and gets high.  Oh well all I can say is Im currently seeing a man that seems to really care about me and my son (a hell of alot more than his own father) and for the time being im much happier without him.  Sorry momma I know how frustrating it is!

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

If you figure out the answer please share it.

steviechick
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I'll never understand my ex.  I thought I knew him - was even married to him for 26 years.  Then BAM! he ups and goes mental on everyone. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM

group hug

wachala216
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM
My ex is obbesed with me he wants 2 be friends with benefits y becuz he dnt want me with anyone elae . He come over and sees his daughter which is fine. But I no he want more then friends And I wnt give it 2 him. I just wish he would just pick up his daughter and leave.
Momof232
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Unfortunately my ex felt that when we divorced that meant he had the right to kick his kids to the curb. I don't get it and prob never will! At least they have me and where doing alright. :)
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Hugs kinda nice mine is non existent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:15 AM

i wish i knew

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN