Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Been crying since last night

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 16 Replies
Every time I take 10 steps forward I get knock 52 steps backwards.. I'm in a state that can't help me and I'm in a place I no longer can stay..I have no family and its getting hard..I had to beg for money to get my son some milk my car note due and my phone is off..his god father nowhere to be found and his god mother can't help me..family shelters are over booked and I wanna go home no money to get there and it's a struggle..been looking for a job to take Care of him and I an I feel like giving up..I don't know what to do... My anxiety kicking in and I'm depressed...when I look at my son I cry more cuz I know it's not gonna get no better
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Have you checked your local churches?  They are there to help those in need.

group hug

Rsjmom2012
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Yea nothing..I feel like I'm being punish for everything that happening in my life

Quoting steviechick:

Have you checked your local churches?  They are there to help those in need.

group hug

dstarr347
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Try this site:http://www.co-abode.com/home.php

They may be able to help with referrals too!hugsGood luck!

woodstock525
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Call your local United Way.  Most states its 211 on your phone.  They can refer you to places where you can get help.  They are the conduit in most counties for all the social services. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:13 PM

group hug

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Go to the shelter because they can't turn you away if you have no where to go. Eventually they'll be able to help you get housing and a job.

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Have you tried to get a job at a day care or a church preschool? That way you can take your baby to work with you. Why is your family so quick to tuen your back on you? I think you need to start making better choices. It's bad now but it will eventually get better. I just called 211 on my phone and got connected to a hotline for the state of AZ that helps with DV, homeless, etc. please call it.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Hugs mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmpdrs07
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Hang in there momma and remember something I always tell myself "When you have hit rock bottom the only place left to go is up".  Things will get better I know it doesn't look like it now but try to stay positive with everything you do and things will make a change for the better.  

Pooge
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I say call dept of health n human services. .I don't know of s single person United Way has ever helped where I live..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN