Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting started

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am new to this site, I have a 4 month old baby boy. His father is an abusive sex offender/ drug addict with a mix of being an alcoholic. I always need someone to vent to, but no one is every really around. I am also trying to start a youtube channel, but I have no ideas. if you could give me suggestions on what to make my first video on, that would be great:D
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
achavez219
by Abby on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I know how you feel about the whole venting so if u ever wanna talk, let me know :) as for your videos, I think I could start out with talking about your situation & then just see how it flows from there
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Hi, welcome to the group.  This site is a good place for venting and getting advice.  Just be prepared for times when you get feedback that you may not want to here.  I hope you are doing well today.

jkdc1218
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Welcome!  I keep a blog and some of it is nonsense.  What do you want your youtube videos to be about?  is there a theme?  Why not just turn on the camera, start talking, and see what comes out :)

CafeMom Tickers

dec212013.blogspot.com

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Hi, and welcome to the group.  Your baby is cute.  Start a blog on raising a child and surviving an abusive relationship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)