Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

5 years... ?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM
  • 23 Replies

Where were you 5 years ago?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samhannon
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Five years ago was getting married and having my little man . In five years time will have my law degree I hope
Mamavelt
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Five years ago I had the first suspicions that my husband was cheating and felt my marriage was in trouble. I honestly have no idea where I will be in 5 years... I never would have guessed how my life would have changed and cant imagine where this journey will take me. I can only hope I will be better, stronger and more financially secure.
Mamavelt
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Five years ago I had the first suspicions that my husband was cheating and felt my marriage was in trouble. I honestly have no idea where I will be in 5 years... I never would have guessed how my life would have changed and cant imagine where this journey will take me. I can only hope I will be better, stronger and more financially secure.
Robsessed98
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM
5 years ago I was still raising my youngest dd. I accomplished that last year and then started over by helping my oldest dd raise hers. In much less than 5 years from now, I am going to be fully reaping my reward for over 25 years of hard work and raising kids by having complete freedom to do what I want, when I want. Wow, what a concept!
achavez219
by Abby on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
5 years ago my life was good. Found out I was pregnant with my youngest dd. My late dh and I had been talking about selling our house to get a bigger place...so many plans :(

5 years from now I hope to be doubling my income by growing my business & purchasing a permanent home for the girls & myself.
quickbooksworm
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I was married 5 years ago.  In 5 years, I have no idea where I'll be.  Maybe in another country.

sid1083
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM
My short marriage was falling apart and I lost my s-kids. It was also the last time I tried continuing school.

In 5 years from now I hope to have some sort of degree, be more involved with my alumni group, be in a healthy relationship, be debt free, and have moved out of state.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shjchica
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:18 PM

5 years ago today I had been married for just under 4 months....

In 5 years I hope to have at least one more baby - considering I'm approaching 29 and I don't want to be too much older when I have my next/last and hopefully will be a home owner...

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Five years ago I was in school working on getting my ba.

In five years I will hopefully be in my own house and not renting.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Looking for an lvn job not even thinking about kids and looking into rn programs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)