Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

The World According to CJ

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
‪#‎TWA2CJ‬: CJ- "Mom, what's a tomboy?" Me- "A tomboy is a girl like me, who likes boy things more than girl things; like cars and sports and doesn't really like girly things." CJ- "Mom, don't tell anyone, but I used to be a tom-girl." Me- "A tom-girl?" CJ- "Yeah, because when I used to go to Alyssa's house, I used to play with her dolls with her."

Cheyenne Fall Risk Anderson

Admin Roller Derby Mamas

www.cafemom.com/group/ACTIVEDerbyMamas

by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

lol if only ecerything were so simple

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. That's too cute. My 4 yo gs is all rough & tumble boy, but he found a little purse of dd's that he likes to carry around sometimes. Someone told him that only girls carry purses. He said "Well, I'm a boy and I like my purse, so too bad. " I just grinned and thought 'that's my boy'.
steviechick
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter went through a 'tomboy' phase when she was little.   She didn't get into dolls too much, make-up, hair stuff or girly clothes.  Not until she was in the 10th grade did she start to change and like the color pink, make-up and hair stuff.  She stayed pretty much in baskeball shorts and t-shirts when she was younger. 

ChromeCowgirl37
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:51 PM

When CJ was about 3, he begged my mom and dad to buy him this baby doll set that came with a stroller. He named the baby George, and took apart the stroller, but he carried George all over the place. He is amazing with his 3 year old cousin (CJ is 7 now) and my friend's 4 month old. I am thinking he is gonna grow up to be a great dad! :)

Cheyenne Fall Risk Anderson

Admin Roller Derby Mamas

www.cafemom.com/group/ACTIVEDerbyMamas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN