Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Best Kiss of my Life!

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:06 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just had the best kiss of my life this week!

It's not even the first time I've kissed this guy.  I have dated him on and off a few times in the past 5 years, but we've never been in a relationship.  We've never left the "talking" phase. 

He grabbed me and kissed me in a parking lot as I was getting in my car.  I don't know what it was.  It was just perfect.

I don't know if I even need anything more.  That's enough for now.

What was the best kiss of your life?

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britmichele
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Oddly enough, it was in the middle of the night
he woke up and pulled me to him I woke up enough to kiss him back, and it was incredible.
arkmomma06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Aww.
achavez219
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Awe! :)
Ms_mom_81
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

So, I met my boyfriend online. Not a dating site. We actually played an online game together. We talked and talked and finally decided to meet. I was so nervous he wouldn't like me or think I was pretty in person. At the time I had just graduated nursing school. Just passed boards, but hadn't found a full time job yet. I was BROKE. I remember he offered to pay for my gas I said no, I feel bad. He said well you can give me something in return. I said, "what?" and he said " a kiss". It was just a sweet little peck. I knew then that he liked me. Well, that weekend there was a whole lot more kissing. !!!

texasjen
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Just alttile over 4 years..... it was my best friend's cousin...... wish things could have worked out for us - but just not in the stars I guess

kattcooper
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine was outside a bar with my husband! We had just met and I decided to invite him out with my friends to a bar! We went outside for a cigarette and then he just kissed me! We were drunk but it was just the perfect kiss! :)
Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Honestly I have no idea lol I haven't kissed anyone for over a year now and even before then, kissing was just "kissing" lol
pedritosmama
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Hopefully, sometime in your life you'll get to experience the kind of kiss that puts stars in your eyes.  :)

Quoting Kazmira222:

Honestly I have no idea lol I haven't kissed anyone for over a year now and even before then, kissing was just "kissing" lol

teamwilson
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Whew! I had to think about this one. I'd have to say it was the first time I broke up with my kids father. I knew it wasn't over but we needed to be apart. It was the most intense kiss we ever shared.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Aww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN