Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

"don't bully me"

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

I hate 50/50. The X moved closer to the house and moved closer to the day care where both girls are supposed to go 5 days a week. up untill this point they were 50 miles away and not going to daycare at all. When he moved down here I thought he'd put them back with no troubles since he stated that he would. 

So tomorrow he's going to talk to the daycare. I stated that it would be fine and the daycare knows the situation, the kids would need to be in daycare. He stated that if everything went well with the "talk" about his situation he would put them in on Tuesday. I just asked what was his situation and he didn't like that. I kept pushing because I thought that since I have 50/50 along with him I should know. 

He stated that I was a bully and that he doesn't have to do what I say all the time. He's acting like I pester him all the F'ing time about every little detail about his life. All I do is being a conserned mom. Does any one know of a lawyer in the San Francisco Bay Area? I need to get him away from me and the girls.

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM

In order to get the order changed you'll have to prove that him being around is harmful to your dd's.

alexis_06
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 1:18 AM

i dont think they will do anything unless you have proof that your girls are in danger....and by the sounds of it, he just wants to be more involved...is that bad?

B3llasMom
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM

He is not communicating with me about anything in their lives with him and his mother. We are to be co-parenting and him not telling me what this situation is that he wants to talk about is a red flag in my oppion. I have nothing to hide. 

Quoting alexis_06:

i dont think they will do anything unless you have proof that your girls are in danger....and by the sounds of it, he just wants to be more involved...is that bad?

alexis_06
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:37 AM

when i was going the court process i was told that my ex did NOT have to tell me anything about what they do on their time..he could if he WANTED to, but it wasnt mandatory...(which is soooo stupid in my opinion!!) shes MY daughter i should have a right to know...

Quoting B3llasMom:

He is not communicating with me about anything in their lives with him and his mother. We are to be co-parenting and him not telling me what this situation is that he wants to talk about is a red flag in my oppion. I have nothing to hide. 

Quoting alexis_06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN