Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

OMG the ex got a job.

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:13 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
like a real job, he isn't 'working' by mowing his grandmas yard, or stuffing envelopes for her at her job. but a real, getting a steady paycheck job. he hasn't had one if those since I was pregnant 7 years ago. if he pays his child support I don't know what I will do lol. ds has been asking for a pair of nikes for school.... I might let him get them (I have gotten so used to NOT getting cs that I don't need it. so anything I get will.get put towards extras for ds)
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:58 PM

woohoo

I hope he starts owning up to his responsibilities and paying child support!

But mainly I wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU that you have been able to manage without his financial support!!  YOU ROCK!!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:10 PM

About time, huh?  I hope he decides to be responsible!

colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:10 PM
thanks, and I mean dont get me wrong if ds needed anything I couldn't provide he found a way to get it (school uniforms were a big thing last year, ds grew out of them so fast that I couldn't keep up) but it will be nice to not have to pinch pennies to get him what he needs. and yes I wanna spoil him a bit :)

Quoting ivf_blessed:

woohoo

I hope he starts owning up to his responsibilities and paying child support!

But mainly I wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU that you have been able to manage without his financial support!!  YOU ROCK!!

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Woohoo! I went a few years that I didn't need cs, too. I just stuck it back to use on bigger things dd needed. It's long gone now, but it was nice having that extra padding while it lasted.
s.osborne
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Shit girl I'll bet you're doing the happy dance!

colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM
omg yes. his wife even called me to tell me as soon as he gets his first check she is making him go to FoC to set up to have it automatically withdrawn.

Quoting s.osborne:

LilMamaK
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

WOOHOO!!!

*~*Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & My Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

s.osborne
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Wow she seems cool. Obviously stupid for marrying such a loser, but cool nonetheless.

Quoting colins_mom:

omg yes. his wife even called me to tell me as soon as he gets his first check she is making him go to FoC to set up to have it automatically withdrawn.

Quoting s.osborne:

colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:11 PM
she fell for all of his crap and was barely 18 when they got married. she and I get along for our kids pretty much since she knows I dont think very highly of her either.

Quoting s.osborne:

Wow she seems cool. Obviously stupid for marrying such a loser, but cool nonetheless.

Quoting colins_mom:

Quoting s.osborne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)