Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

my former vice principal......

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  • 12 Replies
I added my former middle school vp as a friend on fb last nite before i went to bed he messaged me and asked how i was doing we held a convo for a lil bit then i fell asleep......when i woke up at 2am i noticed i had a message from him. As with all the messages in my inbox i replied. He responded saying i woke him up to which i apologized and we kept talking. He asked for my number i wasn't giving in and he ended up giving me his number.

Long story short he came by to say hi and we talked for a about 30 mins he ended up saying he wants to come back and visit when he's in the area again.

He also said he'd help me get a job and learn how to drive (i know everything comes with a price). Then he said for me to keep in touch when i responded with yes sir thank you, he asked why i called him by his last name and told me i could call him by his first name.

I don't feel comfortable calling him by his first name i made that clear and another thing i made clear is that iam involved with someone. Just because i'm an adult and he has my number doesn't mean throw the respect out the window. No i do not plan on seeing him anymore this was his idea not mine.

I added him because i noticed he had some of my classmates on his friends list, what he wants idk, i definitely don't plan to find out either.
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:37 PM

That's really creepy

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:15 AM
i know i'm not sure what he's looking for with me.........
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Sounds really creepy to me.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM
He was a decent vice principal but other than that i can't go there

Quoting amonkeymom:

Sounds really creepy to me.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM

How old are you and how long have you been out of his school?

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:38 PM
26 since 2002 he was also the vp during my last 2 yrs of hs

Quoting krisnkids:

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:53 PM

It may not be illegal but it throws doubt on his credibility as a professional.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

26 since 2002 he was also the vp during my last 2 yrs of hs

Quoting krisnkids:

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Hate to say it, but just bc they get older it doesn't mean they quit thinking with the wrong head. Most never outgrow it.
Robsessed98
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Why? It'd be one thing if he'd hit on her when she was a kid in school, but she's been an adult for several years and not his student for just as long, so I don't see the correlation.

Quoting krisnkids: It may not be illegal but it throws doubt on his credibility as a professional.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:26 since 2002 he was also the vp during my last 2 yrs of hs
Quoting krisnkids:

kitcal78
by Gigi on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Hmmm........awkward.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)