Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ughhj found out why.....

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM
  • 27 Replies
So i found why I'm not getting my court ordered child support. My ex got out of the military because i guess he has ptsd...uhhh huh he has underlying mental issues but not ptsd....he now refuses to work since he has gotten out. His wife said he feels that since he worked for 7 years he shouldn't have to work. I didn't know you had that option when you had kids? Should i hire a lawyer or would it be a waste? I just don't feel like letting him get away with this
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma4vr
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:36 PM
I would file for non compliance. My ex is ordered to pay too but doesn't as he job hops or just free loads... It's sad. He says he shouldn't have to pay me...uhhhhh dude we have a kid with autism... She has therapy to help her and I need that cs to help pay medical bills.... It's stupid. And he won't pay half her medical or anything. I'm trying to term his rights bc he has nothing to do with her at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xcheapxbeautyx
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Umm I would get an attorney. Either way he's going to have to pay. It will become back child support & eventually they will take his income taxes etc.

thatonemomof2
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I don't understand why its so easy for him not to pay. Just support your kids. Idc if its only half its still something.

Quoting momma4vr:

I would file for non compliance. My ex is ordered to pay too but doesn't as he job hops or just free loads... It's sad. He says he shouldn't have to pay me...uhhhhh dude we have a kid with autism... She has therapy to help her and I need that cs to help pay medical bills.... It's stupid. And he won't pay half her medical or anything. I'm trying to term his rights bc he has nothing to do with her at all

thatonemomof2
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:42 PM
He was already 90000 in back child support before he stopped paying. They only took taxes once.

Quoting xcheapxbeautyx:

Umm I would get an attorney. Either way he's going to have to pay. It will become back child support & eventually they will take his income taxes etc.

momma4vr
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Ikr!!! These are not men they r boys... Pathetic ones at that

Quoting thatonemomof2:

I don't understand why its so easy for him not to pay. Just support your kids. Idc if its only half its still something.

Quoting momma4vr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xcheapxbeautyx
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM

yup! You should see my post in the venting booth about my son's father refusing to get him his medicine for his strep throat....fml how did I end up having a baby with that idiot!?!?

Quoting momma4vr:

Ikr!!! These are not men they r boys... Pathetic ones at that

Quoting thatonemomof2:

Quoting momma4vr:

xcheapxbeautyx
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Oh holy hell! I would get an attorney.

Quoting thatonemomof2:

He was already 90000 in back child support before he stopped paying. They only took taxes once.

Quoting xcheapxbeautyx:

thatonemomof2
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I more then likely will. My dad said he pay. I just don't want to waste his money of nothing came out of it.

Quoting xcheapxbeautyx:

Quoting thatonemomof2:

Quoting xcheapxbeautyx:

xcheapxbeautyx
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:58 PM

unfortunately that is a risk you'll have to take. There are some places here in Tx (not sure where you're at) that have free consultations. Make sure to find someone who is reputable to make it worth your time and money!

Quoting thatonemomof2:

I more then likely will. My dad said he pay. I just don't want to waste his money of nothing came out of it.

Quoting xcheapxbeautyx:

Quoting thatonemomof2:

Quoting xcheapxbeautyx:

thatonemomof2
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I live in AZ. Do i just call around and all to fine one with a free consult. I've never had to hirer a lawyer before lol

Quoting xcheapxbeautyx:

unfortunately that is a risk you'll have to take. There are some places here in Tx (not sure where you're at) that have free consultations. Make sure to find someone who is reputable to make it worth your time and money!

Quoting thatonemomof2:

Quoting xcheapxbeautyx:

Quoting thatonemomof2:

Quoting xcheapxbeautyx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)