Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

depressing long longgg story.

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:10 PM
  • 10 Replies
Okay so this is kind of a messed up situation and sonetines I just don't jniw how to cope with it...okay back in august my aunt hooked me up with her husbands friend. We dated not long and in October I found out I was pregnant well he stopped talking to me and I never talked to him, my aunt would text me saying he said he'd take the baby if I didn't want it. So I stopped talking to them all together until jan my aunt asked me to come over and she tells me she's leaving her husband..well a week after that I figure out she's secretley talking to her husbands friend/my babys dad..I quit hanging around her and then she made it official they were together the next month and after that my aunt went around telling people the babys dad was my uncle/het husband...well in march she announces she's pregnant..of course I was hurt cause my babys father stayed with her even tho she isn't sure who the dad is. My daughter is now 7 weeks old and her father does help some and he sees her but it is so hard knowing he's with my aunt and she's now 8 months pregnant. I resent the both of them for what they put me through my whole pregnancy but I don't want to take my dauggters father from her if he's trying.
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robsessed98
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Not much of an aunt. Get legal custody of your baby and make him pay support. Other than that, I'd stay away from them until you've dealt with the anger and betrayal.
kaytea1
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Nopee she's not..and oh I started that process when she was born I'm waiting on a court date now.
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Wow that's really messed up of her. Get sole custody of your dd and take him for support. And stay as far away from both of them as you can.

Mamavelt
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:50 PM
How old are you?
kaytea1
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Wow this is screwed up. So she hooks you up with this guy. You get pregnant so your aunt is also pregnant by him? Just wow. Some aunt you have. Doesn't anyone use birth control in your family lol. Geez.
alexis_06
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 2:29 AM

wow, thats messed up.  i would stay away..

kaytea1
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I think my aunt is pregnant by her husband considering they were trying to get pregnant right before she got with him. And I was on birth control but obviously it didn't work. This isn't even the half of it but I didn't want to get to much into it. Its just a really messed up situation and all I was wanting was how to deal with it.
fivegirls333
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

everyone makes mistakes.  let this be your last.  from now on make sure you do the right thing for you and your dd.  focus on a healthy and stable home.  get some support.  no matter how much you fret about the situation...it doesn't change it.  focus on making a new life for you and your dd.  what others do from this point on?  not your problem (as sad as it is not to have family support).  i would really try to rise above the chaos.  don't be involved at all.  let dd's father be as involved as he wants and keep your focus on your success!  if it bothers you to see him?  find another exchange place (grandma's).  it sounds like a family of dysfunction.  i hope you have some positive support!  i know it sounds and feels devastating.  accept the truth.  accept responsibility for your part, do the next "right" thing...not the easy thing.  this is a good place to vent and get advice.  prayers and blessings and congratulations on your little angel.

kaytea1
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Thank you so much, this made ne feel a lot better.

Quoting fivegirls333:

everyone makes mistakes.  let this be your last.  from now on make sure you do the right thing for you and your dd.  focus on a healthy and stable home.  get some support.  no matter how much you fret about the situation...it doesn't change it.  focus on making a new life for you and your dd.  what others do from this point on?  not your problem (as sad as it is not to have family support).  i would really try to rise above the chaos.  don't be involved at all.  let dd's father be as involved as he wants and keep your focus on your success!  if it bothers you to see him?  find another exchange place (grandma's).  it sounds like a family of dysfunction.  i hope you have some positive support!  i know it sounds and feels devastating.  accept the truth.  accept responsibility for your part, do the next "right" thing...not the easy thing.  this is a good place to vent and get advice.  prayers and blessings and congratulations on your little angel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN