Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Happiest woman in the world!!!

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 9 Replies
3 yrs ago I filed for divorce from my husband. My attorney got really sick and was on his death bed at the university hospital and noone would tell me what was going on. Well, we were on again off again and I had our youngest daughter and I'm being induced Friday to have our son. He has been to prison twice in these 3 yrs and I've raised all 3 of our kids on my own. He got out 2 months ago and I finally got a phone call from him Friday. With a bunch of bullshit exscuses and he had to get off the phone so he could get high so I hung up. I just went to town and right there smack dab on the side of a building is my lawyers name and I stopped and went in and he's back! And he still has all my stuff on record from 3 yrs ago! I go back tomorrow to re-file. I thought this divorce was going to take forever. I want to get this all over with and hopefully terminate his rights. I'm so excited. My week is so hectic and at the end of it I'll be holding my son. Its been a great day :)
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Good luck with everything :-)
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Good luck!

Robsessed98
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Good luck with the inducement and delivery. OK, you filed for divorce and your attorney got sick, so it was put on hold. He's back now and you're starting the process again. Got that part.... Here's where I'm really confused though - why did you have 2 kids with the dude in the meantime? Wtf?
Mariah-1987
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Its a crazy long, long story. I was pregnant at the time when I filed and didn't know it. And 9 months ago he got out of prison and came around wanting to see the kids and was getting his shit together had a good ect and one thing led to another and bam pretty much karma bit me in the ass.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Good luck with the inducement and delivery. OK, you filed for divorce and your attorney got sick, so it was put on hold. He's back now and you're starting the process again. Got that part.... Here's where I'm really confused though - why did you have 2 kids with the dude in the meantime? Wtf?

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 2:26 AM

good luck  :)

Misha1204
by on Aug. 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM
This

Quoting alexis_06:

good luck  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Well, you have finally realized that the dude is no good.  At least you are headed towards a divorce - a VERY good thing!  Happy for you, too!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)