Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Why do I feel like he need me

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 1:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
Yesterday was a day my life felt like it ended.. I work up and found out my grandfather died yesterday morning so I text my ex husband because he always ask me how my granddad is since he knew he was sick well I let him know and told him I was gonna be okay but while talking to him civil for the first time in months he decided to tell me he having health issues and he has to get surgery..any other time I would feel sorry and jump up to be by his side but this time I wish him good luck with the surgery and hope he recovers soon and told him that's all I could do was pray for him..he tells me how much he missed me and he thanked me for being there for him when we was together..something he didn't see and told me I wasn't there for him was part of an argument we had before so now I feel like he need me because he knew I would jump to his side well not this time I will not ive moved on like he wanted me to and I stop caring..he's alone and don't want to be alone like he is now..I asked him did he need me no answer he claim to be in pain so he sleeping all day..but why do I feel that he need me by his side now??
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM

He's probably feeling lonely and in pain and wanting someone to care for him.  Total guy thing (heck total human thing, I like to be waited on when I'm feeling sick too).

I'm really sorry about your loss.

Rsjmom2012
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Thanks but in my heart I wanna be there for him but his family is drama starters.. We just got to the point where we could talk civilized and if I show up to be by him then they gonna have a problem so I told him I could be there for him he got his family

Quoting amonkeymom:

He's probably feeling lonely and in pain and wanting someone to care for him.  Total guy thing (heck total human thing, I like to be waited on when I'm feeling sick too).

I'm really sorry about your loss.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2013 at 9:16 PM

We all want someone there, especially when we're going through things. Plus he's probably realizing how lucky he was to have you.

Rsjmom2012
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM
I think he is because a lot of the conversation was him thanking me for being there for him and how much he miss me I just ignored it..I asked him where his girlfriend was at and he told me they broke up because she wasn't ready for everything and she didnt have time for him in other words she not me and he can't find nobody like me

Quoting cjsmom1:

We all want someone there, especially when we're going through things. Plus he's probably realizing how lucky he was to have you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)