Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

The Guy From The Metro

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 8:50 AM
  • 13 Replies
I had to share this story. On Thursday I was sitting on the train heading to work and having a conversation with my girlfriend. This guy kept starring at my. I knew he was starring because when I looked up he was still looking at me. My stop came and I got off the train, he gets off too. He walks up behind and says good morning, I was starring at you
on the train. I said ok, I was not coming on strong just telling how I would treat u and places we would go. If being real is too strong than I will never find any one. Truth and od morning. Went up the escalator and he went too. He called for me, we exchanged numbers. This was at 7 in the morning. By the time I walked to my office he had text me 4 times. He sent me his work number and address. Didn't think anything of it. Then he continued to text me all day. I didn't respond but once or twice. That evening we talked, seemed like a nice guy, tgen I found out his age, 56. I am 36. He talked about he is going to love me and spoil me, buy me a car. Just craziness on the first call, not the first date. He said he would pay for my sitter and every thing. He came on way too strong. Then because I had to get off the phone to take care of my boys he continued to text. When I didn't respond he assumed I didn't have a heart, I hurt him, I didn't want to talk to him any more. Just crazy. The next morning, yesterday, he called my phone at 6 in the morning, then he text. I text back that I was not pursuing this relationship any further. Why did I do that, read his text messages below:

I was not coming on strong when u ask did I no April and Grace I was more concern about how u will feel. Last night all I heard from u.... I have a good
heart. Your showing me in your word a deferent person. Your judging me wrong....that's why its so hard to meet someone. Melissa I would have been all the for u the best that u will find someone to love you and your children have a nice day. things you wanted for your self and your children I would have love them as much I would have love u. I'm so sorry me being concern got me judge. Hope

I was not coming on strong just telling how I would treat u and places we would go. If being real is too strong than I will never find any one. Truth and

I lost unreal. Where is that heart you talk about
I jump in the fire am asking u to pull me out and let me start all over again please

Hurt to me meeting a great women with a plan....a beautiful heart am hurt to get that takin away. Can we start all over again please please please the type

Of women u are doesn't come into your life everyday that's real not just talk
Melissa do not cut my legs from underneath me. Everyone says that loves hurts,but that's not true. Loneliness hurts, rejection hurts. losing someone hurt

s. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality love is the only thing in the world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myhodge
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Here is the rest of his messages. It takes a train ride to have a crush on someone an hour to like someone and a day to lose someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. Not giving up on my knees texting this please let me back in can we please talk this evening.
After that I had to block the guys number. I didn't text back one time. This was just insane for someone who doesn't know me from a can of paint. Do you ladies think I should watch my back at the metro. Do you think he will continue to pursue me or become a stalker.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Yes I think you should watch your back at the Metro.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:52 AM

WOW!  Many huge red flags.  He is controlling & crazy - stay away.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Also if someone was constantly starring at me I would feel uncomfortable. And if they came up to me and said what he did I would than become afraid and ignore them or just say I am in a relationship and keep it moving.

woodstock525
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Wow....he has stalker behavior!  Please be careful.  I would even consider changing your cell number altogether.  Scarry.

myhodge
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Yes. Scary. Hopefully he moves on. Thanks for all advice.
just4ds10ee
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

In a word...STALKER!!!!!... who text or calls someone at 6 am, especially a parent,  when it is not even an emergency!!!! he does not even know you from a can of paint  and he has attempted to communicate with you more times than I do from people I like and KNOW!!!!

Saurusmom8
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Whoa. Have you ever heard of "grooming"? What is his background? This is a big "no".... No.. and I don't want to hear about you on the news so please tell him to stop contacting you in writing. NOW.

It feels good to be noticed, but this is insanity. He has no sense of boundaries and is trying to manipulate you into being with him ...making. you feel like you are heartless for not returning affections .. ? A truly goo guy would consider how you feel uncomfortable and not be insulted by you being cautious. Point this guy out to all friends you know when you see him, coworkers etc..

Do not pass go, do not collect $200..

Hope you stay safe.
Robsessed98
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Umm yeah. I think blocking him was definitely in order. There's some strange dudes out there...
Pooge
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 2:50 PM
He is Crazy!!!! I had one try that from POF..talked to me one time and gonna drive from out of state to meet me! He did the same shit..started calling every 5 minutes! I deleted my acct from that site...sheesh either crazies or foreign ones..or a combo of both! Had a Muslim loon planning are wedding after 3 msgs! God help us!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)