Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ANY MOMS FROM CALI?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
  • 7 Replies

I need a close friend right now, especially now that my 2 boys are starting back school.

by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ChromeCowgirl37
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Too bad I am not closer. :( I should have hit you up yesterday! I was in Anaheim taking my son to meet Vladimir Guerrero.
mami286
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:43 PM

oh cool, did you guys have fun, i wanna plan and take a trip to lancaster. i love sight seeing.

Quoting ChromeCowgirl37:

Too bad I am not closer. :( I should have hit you up yesterday! I was in Anaheim taking my son to meet Vladimir Guerrero.

ChromeCowgirl37
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Yeah! It was very cool. We stopped off at La Brea Tar Pits on the way back up. Let me know if/when you are gonna head up this way, depending on when, I can let you know what is going on up here! :)

Quoting mami286:

oh cool, did you guys have fun, i wanna plan and take a trip to lancaster. i love sight seeing.

Quoting ChromeCowgirl37:

Cheyenne Fall Risk Anderson

Admin Roller Derby Mamas

www.cafemom.com/group/ACTIVEDerbyMamas

mami286
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM

sounds great!!!!

Quoting ChromeCowgirl37:

Yeah! It was very cool. We stopped off at La Brea Tar Pits on the way back up. Let me know if/when you are gonna head up this way, depending on when, I can let you know what is going on up here! :)

Quoting mami286:

Quoting ChromeCowgirl37:

Robsessed98
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Have you searched for local CM groups? You could also try local single parents groups. MeetUp.com is a good site for groups that have get togethers.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Im in the.ie
Jennifer_236
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I am in the high Desert .... Where are you at?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)