Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i am still in shock i couldnt hardley sleep last night

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM
  • 15 Replies
My daughters father is at our house visiting for 2 days its nice for her because she hadn't seen him since october last yr we plan on going to fun places with my daughter and he wants to help me get outfits for our daughter for school. Hoping this time will be fun
But I am just glad he is around for my daughter to spend time with her dad he and I just have a lot to discuss about what he missed out on the past yr including our daughters bdAy but I am being nice for my daughters sake
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:50 PM

That's great!  I'm glad he is spending time with your little girl.

childofGod995
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:58 PM

why is he staying at the house?

easinpc
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I'm glad to hear they're able to spend some time together.  I hope you're able to get everything else talked about and worked out!

Robsessed98
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 6:27 PM

That's awesome. My oldest bd lives 900 miles away, so we always spent the week at each other's houses a couple of times a year. It worked great for us because we never had any personal or parental issues.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:36 PM

That's great! Way to go on being the better person for you dd's sake (I'm not being sarcastic).

LuckyMom4eva
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
He stayed at my house because we are friends no matter what I have a extra bed for him to sleep on so its never a problem my daughter was very excited to see her dad and to take her shopping he went all out on shopping for her I am sure making up for not being around much since last5 yr
LuckyMom4eva
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:48 AM
He didn't come to her bday last yr I told him he should at least make an effort to call her on her. bday that would show he cared I was a little angry when he bregged about spendinf 200 on his other daughters bday this yr and he didn't call or try to attend or even atleast send my daughter a card for her bday last we will see this yr gonna try and have her bday in minnesota where my mom lives and my daughters dad and his mo mtm also live in minnesota but my mom lives only an hr away my daughters dad and other gma live 2 hrs away
alexis_06
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:32 AM

thats great !! :)

LuckyMom4eva
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Yup
Belovedmoonpixi
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:43 PM

breathe, you can do it! I hope your DD has a wonderful time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN