Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he gave my necklace to her

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM
  • 16 Replies
So i have my fb deactivated because of drama and too much going on. Its been two months i been with out it. But i am on my little brother fb because i enjoy writing poems stories & quotes. And he made me a page on his account for my birthday. So i was on fb on his and i saw a pic of the girl my baby daddy is with. And she had sun glasses on with a necklace that looks familiar to the one i been missing. The necklace i haven't found meant so much to me. My grandma gave it to me on my 15th birthday and i haven't seen her for 14 yrs she sended it to me. That necklace reminded me of her and in the comments he put cute sun glasses & necklace where you got it and she said from him. I'm in tears and mad that my belly is starting to hurt. I haven't talk to him or seen him. I don't if my hormones are making.me go crazy. But just the thought that i was gonna pass my necklace to my baby makes me break more down. I hate him. I'm having my baby in a month and i went him gone he's suppose to be leaving out of the country next month. That necklace looks just like mine. He knew how much it meant to me! This mommy can't take all this no more. :'(
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:02 PM

group hug

easinpc
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I would talk to him and ask him and try to get it back.  Good luck!!

Robsessed98
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:09 PM
4 moms liked this

Message her and tell her you think it's your grandmas. If she's decent, she'll return it. If not, at least she'll know where the pos got it from. A guy once stole my favorite necklace and gave it to his new gf. When I found out, I went to her house and she gave it to me. It's worth a try anyway...

KRISTAL_WILDER
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Report it stolen. If it is an older necklace its not likely still being made.

KRISTAL_WILDER
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Also let the girl know. She most likely will have no knowledge about it and be pissed.

kailu1835
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Go get it back.
Kazmira222
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:17 PM
So sry that happened. :( men can be so cruel. Although, I have almost learned now that having a memory is all you need. I've lost precious pictures before an I would get so upset about it. But life does go on. Things break and disappear. Memories last forever. All I can say is stay strong! This too will pass.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM

If it is stressing you this bad, I would just let her have it.

Pass some of your Grandmother's wisdom to your child. It will mean more than the necklace.

woodstock525
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM

My ex did that...had another girl wearing my engagement ring (I couldn't wear it while pregnant because of swelling in my hands).  I filed a police report and told them exactly where it was.

KRISTAL_WILDER
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Did they get it back?

Quoting woodstock525:

My ex did that...had another girl wearing my engagement ring (I couldn't wear it while pregnant because of swelling in my hands).  I filed a police report and told them exactly where it was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)