Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Is he for real - douchbag

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:39 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
So i find out that my now ex has been dating this family friend (more like a sister is what he told me) since the begining of my pregnancy. I mean like actively pursuing her. what makes me mad is that in my pregnancy my doctor wanted to put me on bed rest because I went into early labor at 6 1/2 months he said he couldn't afford to pay all of the bills by himself (we were living in different states then) so i went back to work reluctantly right because we need to save money for the baby right?! LMAO boy was i a damn fool he's been taking care of this girl and HER child since I was 3 months PREGNANT paying for her child's school fees buy her groceries giving her money taking her out to eat all on the money that I was saving for our daughter. Almost $12,000 dollars gone and he is making me out to be the bad guy with his family because i have decided to leave and go back to my state 300 miles away from this psychopath (i have only been here three weeks so to them i am really a c*nt) i feel bad she wont see them often but she is a year and they have done little to nothing for her. I am just mad i am the douche and not the lying idiot.

P.S. He is sticking to his lies even though i have solid proof
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:33 AM

He's the douche and you know the truth.  it hurts to have people think of you that way though.

SueSahara
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:11 PM
That is why i am mad. Why do i feel crazy when i have been royally wronged smh
steviechick
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I know how it feels to be treated like garbage.  My ex and I and his tramp are currently fighting in court over the settlement agreement he agreed to.  He has his tramp in cahoots with him committing fraud.  Sooner or later lowlifes like our exes (and their sluts) will have their come uppense in life.  My ex and his homewrecker will be given two ultimatums - jail or actually getting back to paying me.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM

group hug

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Of course he's sticking to his lies.  He doesn't want to look bad in his family's eyes and they are going to believe him over you, because he's family and you're not.  :(

I'm sorry you're going through all of that.

lnrmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Don't get mad. The truth will always eventually come to light. Move about your business.

But, hold that evidence in a file cabinet somewhere in case you need it someday. Trust me.

Mommyto3band1g
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:13 PM

My ex left me for a 17 year old and then went to a 19 year old. Leaving me at home with 3 kids and no way to pay the bills. He turned the electric off and I was forced to leave my house. 2 weeks later he moved his whore in. His family sees me as the bad guy because i took the car from him, we both owned it and i had the kids more than he did. His cousin told me i was discusting and that if i were on fire she wouldnt even piss on me to put the fire out. I thought these people loved me but i was very wrong. It sounds like you are better off without him and his stupid family.

v2011
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:29 PM

My ex told his family that I cheated on him.  

I wish I had cause I know I wouldnt have stayed as long as I did.  I would have realized what I could have had.

mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Sorry sweetie, it sucks to be seen as the one in the wrong. I know in my family they wouldn't automatically assume he was the one in the wrong. Then again they're realistic and have never spoiled me to the point of feeling entitled and that I can always get my own way. Sounds like that's what's with his family. Hope it gets better.

Robsessed98
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:55 PM
What a dickwad. Cut him out of your life (but not out of babys), move on and make a new for you LO.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)