Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Quote of inspiration

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
To all,
Add a quote of inspiration. Here is my quote.

"Just because you love someone doesn't mean you are suppose to re-open a door that GOD clearly closed"
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexis_06
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:08 AM

dont smile because its over, smile because it happened..

there's a church that i pass every day i go to work, and every week they put a new quote up...this is the one they put up the other day...i dont know if i agree with this one tho...

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Tfs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Nice quote
easinpc
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM

thanks for sharing!!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Quoting alexis_06:

dont smile because its over, smile because it happened..

there's a church that i pass every day i go to work, and every week they put a new quote up...this is the one they put up the other day...i dont know if i agree with this one tho...

I've seen that same quote.  I agree with it.  Smiling because something positive happened to you.  In my case I can relate.  I can smile because my divorce happened and it was for a good reason afterall.  I cried for days and was hurt for many months.  Then I realized that the affair happened for a good reason.   It proved to me that my ex has always been a scumbag and was always going to be one.  It finally made me realize just what a mistake my marriage was and what a complete and utter scumbag my ex was to me while we were married.  I smile that my divorce happened because he's no longer in my life making it miserable.  He will make HER life miserable.  I'm actually free from misery!

myhodge
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Add more quotes if you have any to share.
v2011
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Sky above me... Earth below me... Fire inside me
steviechick
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Quoting v2011:

I've never heard of that one.

v2011
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I don't know who wrote it.

I worked nights in this eating disorder unit at a hospital. Was sitting with this girl who was very bad off. We got these patients only if the rehab felt they were in such poor condition they needed urgent care before being admitted. Most looked like the Holocaust victims you see in books. Anyway, I was put in a room with this girl that had a high potential of crashing and this flashed on the TV engraved onto a brick. It was like one of those channels that just flashed pictures, the hospital channel.

The words really moved me. Like when everything comes crashing down and you have this moment of silence just before you find your strength.

Quoting steviechick:

Quoting v2011:

I've never heard of that one.

Robsessed98
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)