Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Why Do They Do That?

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM
  • 16 Replies

I had a friend that told me that my ex's wife (the tramp) has a public FB page.  I could truly care less if she does.  It's a free country and we have our rights to the First Amendment.  My friend made a comment about the tramp at least making her FB page 'Private' and really not even having one at all considering how my marriage ended.  However, I have her blocked and my ex from seeing my FB page.  I guess I can see my friend's point of view about the tramp having a FB page.  Why doesn't she make it private?  If anything why does she even have one considering what she's done to break-up a marriage.  She really doesn't care what others think of her.  Thank goodness I have the strength to not check that page.  I'm sure its filled with pictures of the kids she and my ex created behind my back and my ex and her together.  FB can be such a positive thing and a double-edge sword at the same time. 

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Maybe she does not know about the settings??
v2011
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Maybe to throw stuff in your face?  if she broke up  a marriage obviouly she doesn't feel much shame.

steviechick
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Quoting virginiamama71:

She knows about settings she's married to an IT guy.   

steviechick
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Quoting v2011:

Maybe to throw stuff in your face?  if she broke up  a marriage obviouly she doesn't feel much shame.

She really doesn't.  I can't fathom not having a conscience. 

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:27 PM
OK...they are each other's problem now. ;-)
Quoting steviechick:

Quoting virginiamama71:

steviechick
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Absolutely! 

Quoting virginiamama71:

OK...they are each other's problem now. ;-)
Quoting steviechick:

Quoting virginiamama71:

imissmydad51
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM

My opinion is it is everyone's right to either be seen or be private on fb. Not much can be done however. They are together now and it is not your problem. LOL.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:51 PM

i fully understand the pain you endured. but she doesnt need to make it private or care. maybe someday, your ex will cheat on her too, maybe not. but she has every right to show off her kids and be proud of them. your focus when it concerns her kids are the way they were conecived. but all she cares about isa that they are her babies.

steviechick
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:24 PM

She should care how her kids were conceived and what she did to ultimately break up a family.  I'm sure she wouldn't want what happend to me happen to her.  Flip the coin and see what happens.   Living with rose colored glasses is one thing.  Living a righteous life is another. 

Quoting faerie75:

i fully understand the pain you endured. but she doesnt need to make it private or care. maybe someday, your ex will cheat on her too, maybe not. but she has every right to show off her kids and be proud of them. your focus when it concerns her kids are the way they were conecived. but all she cares about isa that they are her babies.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:59 PM

thats not her focus though. im not saying what she did was right. but those are her babies. she only sees them as her babies. not "those kids i conceived w a married guy" know wht i mean?

Quoting steviechick:

She should care how her kids were conceived and what she did to ultimately break up a family.  I'm sure she wouldn't want what happend to me happen to her.  Flip the coin and see what happens.   Living with rose colored glasses is one thing.  Living a righteous life is another. 

Quoting faerie75:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN