Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I keep dreaming of that idiot!!! (baby daddy)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
Almost this whole week my baby daddy been appearing in my dream! Before I go to bed I don't even think of him. I haven't even talk to him or seen him since June after our fight and him denying his kid to be with that girl. In my dream were happy together in others I'm crying cause we argue. Their weird dreams. I don't know why I keep dreaming of him. Or if these dreams might want to tell me something. I hope he doesn't think of me or been thinking of this baby I'll have in a month. He's completely out of my life! Hate him!!
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM

The relationship is still fresh in your mind.  You will eventually stop thinking of him.  Try not to think about him before you go to sleep and during the day.  Keep yourself busy reading a book or watching tv. Something to keep from thinking of him.  That's what helped me.

Smileyneni
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Ok thanks. :) I think I'll try a book.

Quoting steviechick:

The relationship is still fresh in your mind.  You will eventually stop thinking of him.  Try not to think about him before you go to sleep and during the day.  Keep yourself busy reading a book or watching tv. Something to keep from thinking of him.  That's what helped me.

Robsessed98
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Dreams are subconscious, so you don't don't know he's in there. I personally don't believe dreams mean anything, but a lot of people do.
NovaChick26
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:09 PM

after i left my ex husband he used to appear in my dreams for like a year randomly in my dreams he is was nicer and an amazing lol and had a couple sex dreams about him I dont get that because sex in real life with him was awful!!!

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:22 PM

As your due date gets closer you're probably thinking about him subconsciously.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)