Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Who is going back to school?

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM
  • 28 Replies
3 moms liked this
I am! I am! I will be starting in January. I'm so excited that I'm finally getting my life back on track. It will be so much better for me and my son. That's all...I just wanted to share. :)
CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Sep. 1, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I am happy for you. 

LuvMommysBabies
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I am in January. I am going back to school for Sonography. I am excited and nervous, but I know I am doing the right thing for my children.

landontsmama08
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I feel the same way. I'm just ready to get started. January feels like years away.
Quoting LuvMommysBabies:

I am in January. I am going back to school for Sonography. I am excited and nervous, but I know I am doing the right thing for my children.

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I'm thinking of it. I have my associates but I'm laid off and not finding work. Maybe a bachelors will help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ecoseem
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM

I am, this is my first semester as a full time student.

landontsmama08
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM
It definitely couldn't hurt. Go for it!
Quoting Jenn8604:

I'm thinking of it. I have my associates but I'm laid off and not finding work. Maybe a bachelors will help.

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Long story short Idk if i can. I have someone I'm in the process of removing from my credit score and I have a student loan i couldn't afford to make the payments to that is sitting in collections. i doubt I could get a loan and I could never afford it Damned if I do Damned if I don't.
Life blows, you know that! You're a single mom too!

Quoting landontsmama08:

Quoting Jenn8604:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!! That's awesome! I've been in school since Jan 2011 and will (hopefully) graduate in Dec 2016! Seems far away but I can't wait!

landontsmama08
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I know! I've had a bankruptcy thanks to the ex and i'm just now recovering from that. Hopefully it will work out for you!
Quoting Jenn8604:

Long story short Idk if i can. I have someone I'm in the process of removing from my credit score and I have a student loan i couldn't afford to make the payments to that is sitting in collections. i doubt I could get a loan and I could never afford it Damned if I do Damned if I don't.
Life blows, you know that! You're a single mom too!

Quoting landontsmama08:

Quoting Jenn8604:

kidlover2
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Quoting Ecoseem:

I am, this is my first semester as a full time student.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)