Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I've been crying way too much

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am 35 weeks 1 day pregnant with my third child, I have a 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter already. As my due date approaches I am getting more and more depressed because I know my ex will not be there for the birth of our third and last child together. He hasn't been around for our other 2 children in months. Although I am slowly working on getting over him, I am still sad that he will not be here for our child's appearance into the world.

butterflyLuvMommysBabies

Loving mom to Kingston, Milan and Xavier

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BambiF
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I'm so sorry. Keep your head up.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Why would a man leave not one but 3 children?

where did he go?

mz23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM
That's hard im sorry. Try to hang around ppl and keep yourself/mind busy. Itll get easier.
LuvMommysBabies
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Quoting virginiamama71:

where did he go?

He just left oneday and then later told me it was too much. Haven't spoken in months, even missed both kids birthdays.
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:31 PM

hugs

Maxamista
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I'm sorry , sounds like you are a very strong woman and this is a tough time to deal with all this being hormonal and all. hang in there you can do this.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM

group hug

MixtlisMomme
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:53 PM
It was just too much? Aww what a little bitch. You will be better off without him he is unreliable when shit gets hard he will always bail on you. Start writing down a plan and always think that you are in it on your own.. Always have something to fall on. Goodluck!

Quoting LuvMommysBabies:

Quoting virginiamama71:

where did he go?

He just left oneday and then later told me it was too much. Haven't spoken in months, even missed both kids birthdays.

steviechick
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 3:01 PM

huggingto you!

crochetstop
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 3:03 PM

My son's father, my ex, was at my daughter's birth, bc he said he would always be there for me, even though she wasnt his and he was my ex before her dad broke up with me. I am no longer with either of them and don't get child support on either of them but they both see their children now. I cried too. You will get over it and make new memories. I promise. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN