Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

To date or not to date....

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hmmmm I really dont have much time to myself these days let alone find extra time to spend with someone....but then again I want to try to date.....ughhhhh LOL What to do what to do?

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel you. Focus on you, then try dating!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:55 PM
You need to do what's best for you and your kiddo. For me dating isn't it because I want my time with him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:14 AM
If you feel ready to date, then do it. You need and deserve a personal life. It's not always easy making the time, but you can find it if you really want to. Get out and have some fun!
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:23 AM

it's what you feel is best for you.  take your time

steviechick
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I say go for it!  I started to date a guy.  I work full-time and go to school part-time.  I was tired of sitting around on the weekends watching tv and being completely bored.  I also missed companionship.  I didn't want to continue on this path.  If you truly want to start dating then do.  If you can't find the time then don't.  Committing to a relationship takes a lot of work and effort and time. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I agree with this.  If you do decide to start, just make sure you are comfortable with it and take it slow!

Quoting Robsessed98:

If you feel ready to date, then do it. You need and deserve a personal life. It's not always easy making the time, but you can find it if you really want to. Get out and have some fun!

heretolisten
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I say find a good guy friend to hang out with and if it's right, you will slowly flow into a romantic relationship.  Platonic is all inclusive, child and all.  No different than hanging out with a girlfriend or relative.  

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM
i dont like to date ..but i do from time to time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN