Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What made you smile this week?

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM
  • 48 Replies

Share with us something, a picture, a story, something your child did, that made you smile this week.

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My son made me smile this morning.  He was so excited to get to school and turn in his essay & collage (about himself).  He added origami to his collage so was super sure that it'll be the best one turned in "because it's 3D".  lol

easinpc
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM
3 moms liked this

My son had his first soccer practice of the season on Tuesday and its his favorite sport to play.  So watching him practice with a huge smile on his face made my week!

LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:21 PM
5 moms liked this

Last night we were eating cake and my DD stuck the bottom of her cup into the icing accidentally. My son immediately say "Look, now you have a Cup-Cake, Hehe"!! It made me laugh so hard.

2 nights ago, the kids came back from dad's and Anthony statred crying and told me something his dad said to him. I took him in my room and talked to him. At the end we were both laughing and he said "Mom, you can always make me feel better" I thought it was so sweet and really made me smile.

This morning my DD was sick and had to go to the doctor. After the appointment I was driving her back to school and she said she wanted to stay with me bc I was so nice and she loved me :)

I love my kids so much!

lovelyladybump
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:49 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This picture my sister sent me yesterday of my son. I was working and having a horrible day, and this made me smile :)
steviechick
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

A friend of mine and I go back and forth about football.   We've been rivals for nearly 15 years.  I can really have fun poking at each other's teams (mine has won 14 years straight in a row!). 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww!  That pic makes me smile too!

Quoting lovelyladybump:

Mobile Photo

This picture my sister sent me yesterday of my son. I was working and having a horrible day, and this made me smile :)

MikaNTey314
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM
2 moms liked this
My son said he wants us to bring a guess to church every Sunday. Made me smile and grateful
Maxamista
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I was walking down the street and my younger neighbor next door had her baby with her whom I havent seen since last year. he is now a year old and smiled the best smile at me i have seen in a looong time. that made my day.

Krystle21
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM
3 moms liked this
My son wrote, produced and starred in his first play!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Ds was so excited today because he gets to be the guy who tosses the ball to the quarterback in football. His excitement made me smile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)