Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What made you smile this week?

Posted by   + Show Post

Share with us something, a picture, a story, something your child did, that made you smile this week.

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (41-48):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Good about your son awesome for your daughter and fingers crossed!!!!

Quoting Mamavelt:

Bob marley's "don't worry, about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright" is stuck in my head :)

Highlights of the week:

Son is ok after seizure, tests came back clear and pediatrician was so helpful and reassuring

Daughter who attends school out of our neighborhood just realized one of her friends from school practically lives across the street.

I have been looking for a 2nd job and got called in for an interview (will not hear until next week, but hopeful)

Life is not perfect, but I feel blessed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!!!! What a doll!!!!

Quoting Chloesmom2004:

Mobile Photo

My df and I got into an agreement. I left for work and he had left me a note in my car telling me I have his heart and I'm the only one for him :) that and my oldest daughter's test scores from last years tnts came back saying she scored in the top 6% nationally in reading :) so proud, she's 8 yrs old..oh and of course my little lady
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Oh yes, that smile always brightens my day = )

Quoting LifeCafe42:

I bet the smile on his face when he saw you was awesome too

Quoting MandaMom23:

I smiled when I went to get my son from preschool and saw him engaged and interacting with a group of kids.

kitcal78
by Gigi on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM
My son is feeding himself and the dog this weekend. Crazy funny he kept spoon feeding himself then dropping some on the floor for the dog.
mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM

My five year old lost his first baby tooth. Course it also made me cry a little. Still haven't come to grips that he's a big boy.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:42 PM

my kids

Tammywhynot
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM

My youngest keeps telling her sister that she loves her millions......so sweet
v2011
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 5:55 PM

We had a big rain storm this lat week.  I was almost home when I saw this boy, about 6, riding his bike in nothing bur a pair of shorts in the rain.  Lol he was soaked. As I passed him he gave me the biggest "THIS IS AWESOME!!!!" smile.  Man, to be that carefree....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)