Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ex is back & doesn't know I am pregnant

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 16 Replies
Oh my ladies!!! So there's a story I have to tell you. 3 years ago I met an amazing guy that I fell in love with. He's a year younger than me. I am now 20 he's 19. He's the best guy I ever met. He treated me right. He was my first kiss. He respected me and I just loved him like he loved me. We met around May but ended everything around August of 2011. You ladies might think I'm crazy for calling this love but out of all the guys i been with I never forgot about him. He was my Mr. Right. We broke up cause of distance. Later on he got a gf and I met my baby daddy same yr 2011 which stopped talking cause he had a gf but baby daddy came back 2012 i forgived him. Point is baby daddy is a cheater, liar and player biggest jerk ever!! I don't talk to him or see him no more. Ever since he denied his kid. But last week my ex from 2011 texted me & we had been texting ever since. So yesterday i got to see him again after 3 yrs. We sat & look at the stars hugged even kiss. He said he had never forgotten about me & i also never did. He kept telling me how much he missed me. & when we were together i felt my baby kick that i said "ow!" And touched my belly he touched it & said "what your pregnant?" I said yea and hes like "by me right" i stayed quiet well we were joking well he was but i wasn't. My baby could hide i swear! I have a tiny belly for someone due this month. I always been a really skinny girl so i guess that's why i am small. But it was good to see him & bring memories back again too. He wants to see me again but my mom got mad cuz i came late homs yesterday & for some reason she says I'm doing the same thing i did with my baby daddy. Which i feel it's not true the father baby is completely different from my ex. Well any who my ex doesn't know i have life inside me. I guess i am scared what will happen once he knows. I just didn't had the guts to tell him. He's the only guy i truly loved. But no matter what I'll always choose my baby. I don't even know how to tell my ex i will be a mom. :/
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM
3 moms liked this

It's simple - you need to tell him.  If he is the guy you say he is he just might be a stand-up guy.  Not telling him will hurt your child.  Since you and your guy have a good relationship it might be something that you both can work on after you tell him of your pregancy. 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Agree.

Quoting steviechick:

It's simple - you need to tell him.  If he is the guy you say he is he just might be a stand-up guy.  Not telling him will hurt your child.  Since you and your guy have a good relationship it might be something that you both can work on after you tell him of your pregancy. 

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Not telling him may push him away when he finds out.

thaoneshya
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Tell him girl!
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Eventually, You're going to have to tell.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM

i dont understand. the DAD doesnt know? or the other guy? the other guy who is NOT the dad is the one you just hung out with right? didnt he say "youre pregnant" ?or he was playing around and really couldnt tell?

either way you should tell the guy... the father has a right to know, and if a guy wants to date you he also has a right to know.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:44 PM

I agree with this.  I'm not sure there is an easy well to tell him but its something you need to do sooner rather than later.  Good luck!

Quoting steviechick:

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
If he thought you were j/k about it tell him. No, I am honestly pregnant. i wish it was yours, but it isn't. i hope we can stay friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I would tell him

Smileyneni
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:57 PM
The dad of this baby knows i am pregnant but he isn't part of this he never wanted this baby. He has another girl. One of my ex came back (not the father of my baby) and he doesn't know i am pregnant. When we hung out my baby kicked and i touched my belly cause my baby kick was strong. I said "ouch" and he said "your pregnant?" I said "yes i am" then he said "with my baby right?" I stayed quiet though. But he thought i was joking around with my pregnancy which i really am. I hope it makes better sense. Sorry for not explaining it better.
So baby daddy is out of the picture he knows i pregnant but basically left us for a girl & he denied his kid. One of my ex which we were in love came back after 3 yrs but i am pregnant he doesn't know. I'm afraid to tell him.

Quoting faerie75:

i dont understand. the DAD doesnt know? or the other guy? the other guy who is NOT the dad is the one you just hung out with right? didnt he say "youre pregnant" ?or he was playing around and really couldnt tell?

either way you should tell the guy... the father has a right to know, and if a guy wants to date you he also has a right to know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)