Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hard days

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM
  • 4 Replies

Moms, I feel so angry recently and sometimes I cry. Here are some things make me unhappy.

1. Business problem.

I am doing trading business. Sell goods all over the world from China and I also sell goods from Sweden to China. 

My PayPal was limited and my store was closed. I feel so tired of selling goods by use the PayPal as a payment. So I have to open a new store. And I sell handmade stuff and so on. I use Alipay as a new payment. 

Recently, the Chinese custom stopped 2 of my packages from Sweden. I have to wait for a long time to get my packages and I have to pay a lot for all the goods:(

2. Nanny problem. 

I found a nanny. She is 45 years old. She looks nice and kind. She is from a small countryside. But she does not talk with my little baby. She did not change the pamper for my baby the whole day. She did not cut my babys nail...

So I have to find a new nanny. But it is really very hard to find a good nanny in Shanghai. Some people steal and sell kids. 

3. Still a nanny problem. 

I met a 38 years old woman. She is looking for a part time job. And I have a customer he is from US. He needs someone clear his apartment. Then the woman went there. 

The woman took the customers 300 rmb and his key away. 

Today I called the placeman. But they said they can not help me. WHAT A FUCK CHINESE PLACEMAN!

4. Babys father problem.

As last topic I said, I send some babys pics to my babys daddy, he said stop. This made me so upset. I never want to marry him. But I just hope he can treat my baby nicely just as other fathers. 

5. Hateful neighbors.

I do not know whether you US people always ask other peoples life. Bla Bla Bla...Because of my baby is a mix-baby. My babys father is from North Europe and I am from China. So my baby looks different from Chinese baby. He has big eyes, white skin, high nose and blond hair. So everytime we go outside, people always come and look at my baby and ask all kinds of questions. 

I really hate this. 

6. Roommate problem. 

I rent a big apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 livingrooms. We live in the mean bedroom. And I rent the other 2 rooms to other people. One of my friends and her husband take one room. 

I am too busy every day. So sometimes I did not clear the kitch or table. Then my friend says this a lot. 2 days ago, I fighted with her. 

I do not know why, after I got my baby, I feel I get angry very easily, even a small thing can make me supper angry. 

Moms, what should I do?

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:39 PM
2 moms liked this
There is a lot going on you need to not try and handle everything at once prioritize and take it one step at a time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:16 PM
You have a lot gping on and its not always going well. Like pp said prioritize. Is their a nanny company or daycare you can take your daughter to or any family members who can watch her?
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:31 AM

*HUGS*

mommersx4
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Sorry, it is so hard doing everything our selves. Baby safety first!!! Maybe you could rent a room to another single mother and take turns watching babies. Forget about the father, you can't change him. Be careful trusting people. I am writing a book on that subject. I married a con man and it was life changing, let me tell you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)